Australian A League

mancityboy21 said:
The US has the leagues to create a "B-league", it's the USL, which has some rather decent teams... If these 2 separate leagues could come to an agreement to be an A and B league, this would enhance the MLS and US grown products I think... Of course the MLS never want to entertain the idea of a team from Puerto Rico or Charlotte/Wilmington so this idea will never work!!!

Same thing here, the clubs who would apply for the B-League would mostly be the old effnick clubs and the FFA don't want a bar of that.

Same thing here, the clubs who would apply for the B-League would mostly be the old effnick clubs and the FFA don't want a bar of that.
and to be honest i don't want a bar of that either, look at the idiots at the australian open the last few years, any chance to start trouble they do!

Uwe Rösler said:
and to be honest i don't want a bar of that either, look at the idiots at the australian open the last few years, any chance to start trouble they do!

Sydney played Sydney Croatia (United) tonight, and supposedly the crowd was made up of wannabe muzzas trying to start fights by saying "whadda u lookin at c*nt'" to everybody in blue.

Melbourne are the powerhouse, first team to win the treble (pre-season, league and grand final) and the only team to win the league twice and the grand final twice. Must say i am a huge A-League fan, watch most games on tv, go to every home Victory game and usually Sydney and Adelaide away, and there is nothing better than beating them away! (other than beating the rags at the swamp of course =P).

The league is only 4 years old, and it has grown a lot since its inception. Established national team players are starting to come back to play including Stejovski and Culina, as well as attracting the likes of Fowler, and previously Dwight Yorke and Juninho (although all were in the twilight of their careers).

Season 5 of the league is 6 or so weeks away, and it looks like it will be the most even season yet, with bottom teams like Perth recruiting strongly, and with the addition of Gold Coast and North QLD things are only looking stronger and getting better.

rhysmcfc said:
Uwe Rösler said:

Sydney played Sydney Croatia (United) tonight, and supposedly the crowd was made up of wannabe muzzas trying to start fights by saying "whadda u lookin at c*nt'" to everybody in blue.

haha dirty sydney scum

Blue down under said:
Melbourne are the powerhouse, first team to win the treble (pre-season, league and grand final) and the only team to win the league twice and the grand final twice. Must say i am a huge A-League fan, watch most games on tv, go to every home Victory game and usually Sydney and Adelaide away, and there is nothing better than beating them away! (other than beating the rags at the swamp of course =P).

The league is only 4 years old, and it has grown a lot since its inception. Established national team players are starting to come back to play including Stejovski and Culina, as well as attracting the likes of Fowler, and previously Dwight Yorke and Juninho (although all were in the twilight of their careers).

Season 5 of the league is 6 or so weeks away, and it looks like it will be the most even season yet, with bottom teams like Perth recruiting strongly, and with the addition of Gold Coast and North QLD things are only looking stronger and getting better.

I reckon it'll be the best season yet. Better players, more even comp, new teams, new stadiums, more games(!) and hopefully bigger crowds on the back of the aforementioned things, and WC qualification. Can't wait!

i can't wait til victory move into the new stadium, there is about 5000000 pubs in richmond all a 10 min walk :D can't stand going to the lifeless etihad stadium and with next to no good pubs near it!

although i'm a fan of etihad in general, great sponsors :P

Uwe Rösler said:
i can't wait til victory move into the new stadium, there is about 5000000 pubs in richmond all a 10 min walk :D can't stand going to the lifeless etihad stadium and with next to no good pubs near it!

Yes yes I totally agree, Eitihad is such a souless venue, can't wait to move to the new stadium!

Nicky D said:
Uwe Rösler said:

Yes yes I totally agree, Eitihad is such a souless venue, can't wait to move to the new stadium!
nothing better than a few beers in richmond on a hot summer's day, then walking to the stadium to watch victory smash sydney or adelaide :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.