Australian A League

lostmyhouseski said:
was it just my imagination or were there bagpipes playing at hindmarsh last weekend?

it was f*cking dreadful! of all the instruments in the world...

that wasnt us that was ccms fans actually. . . we couldnt hear it but on tv yeah it sounded shit

rhysmcfc said:
75181453538662486008212.jpg

Here's an idea, don't act like fucking children and you will be left alone.

On the plane at 10am tomorrow for the trip up to the Gold Coast, should be a cracking game.

Howdee, im new to this site but i have just been reading over the last few pages.

Would you care to explain what you mean by "Stop acting like children"

I have watched this league in its various formats now for 8 years and its shit. My professional opinion would be - it's the equivalent to either lower 3rd division or 4th division English football. Sorry mate, subscribe to Fox and watch all the blues games.

Worst still for me, my local semi-pro team re launched themselves as Manly United Football Team - MUFC.

Never been back to watch that shite.

one stop said:
I have watched this league in its various formats now for 8 years and its shit. My professional opinion would be - it's the equivalent to either lower 3rd division or 4th division English football. Sorry mate, subscribe to Fox and watch all the blues games.

Great, that's fine, just don't bother posting in the rest of this thread then. We don't want it filled with negative comments about the perceived poor standard. Things will be different in 5, 10 and 20 years when there is more money in the game, coaching has changed the technical level of players coming through.

SammyAUFC36 said:
Howdee, im new to this site but i have just been reading over the last few pages.

Melbourne fans are well renowned for starting trouble with other groups/security/throwing coins/letting off flares etc yet complain when security cracks down on them. Then they do some pretty stupid things like silent protests and illegible banners that make them look like twats when all that's needed is to have some proper self regulation to slap some sense into all the "well 'ard 'ools looking for some bovver" cos they watched GSH a few too many times.

rhysmcfc said:
SammyAUFC36 said:

Melbourne fans are well renowned for starting trouble with other groups/security/throwing coins/letting off flares etc yet complain when security cracks down on them. Then they do some pretty stupid things like silent protests and illegible banners that make them look like twats when all that's needed is to have some proper self regulation to slap some sense into all the "well 'ard 'ools looking for some bovver" cos they watched GSH a few too many times.

OMG THEY RIP FLARES! .....how crazy of them *rolls eyes*

These thing may seem crazy to you, but not to the high majority of the world's fans.

Silent protests and banners are done for reasons

Nicky D said:
one stop said:

Great, that's fine, just don't bother posting in the rest of this thread then. We don't want it filled with negative comments about the perceived poor violence. Things will be different in 5, 10 and 20 years when there is more money in the game, coaching has changed the technical level of players coming through.

Exactly, there is already a large notable difference in the quality since the first season.

wellingtonphoenix said:
lostmyhouseski said:
was it just my imagination or were there bagpipes playing at hindmarsh last weekend?

it was f*cking dreadful! of all the instruments in the world...

that wasnt us that was ccms fans actually. . . we couldnt hear it but on tv yeah it sounded shit

oh you were lucky not to hear it- if that continues i will never watch another central coast game again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.