Australian A League

Well, after last night I think we can forget about Melbourne doing anything this season. Celeski out for the rest of the season, Allsopp more than likely off and a stuttering start, very disappointing. At least we'll have a few returns next week, but the poor home form is a worry. Can't see who Muscat will displace to come back into the line-up, without a formation change to three at the back.

Nicky D said:
Well, after last night I think we can forget about Melbourne doing anything this season. Celeski out for the rest of the season, Allsopp more than likely off and a stuttering start, very disappointing. At least we'll have a few returns next week, but the poor home form is a worry. Can't see who Muscat will displace to come back into the line-up, without a formation change to three at the back.

Is that the ex-City player Danny 'barn door' Allsop? Is he any good now?
I seem to remember him been a decent prospect in all seriousness, same with Colismo, is he over there?.

Damocles said:
Nicky D said:

I seem to remember him been a decent prospect in all seriousness, same with Colismo, is he over there?.
Yeah mate, Allsop was the golden boot a few years back.

Colosimo's at Sydney, and Tiatto's still picking up reds at Brisbane.

Wheelsy said:
SkyBlueSky said:
Football..?
Barely.

you must admit though that the overall standard has lifted significantly this year, seem to keep possession a bit more and their crosses actually land in the box more times than not!some cracking goals too..i tend to just take it as it is, i dont go expecting to see prem league quality

Wheelsy said:
Damocles said:

Cool, I seem to remember Stan Lazaridis going back there too a while back. What's the standard like compared to England? Championship/League One ish?

lostmyhouseski said:
Wheelsy said:

you must admit though that the overall standard has lifted significantly this year, seem to keep possession a bit more and their crosses actually land in the box more times than not!some cracking goals too..i tend to just take it as it is, i dont go expecting to see prem league quality
Yeah I'm just taking the piss a bit. I'm not right into it (I've been to more City matches than A League), but I defintely watch it, especially in the summer months.

Hanging for the day Western Sydney gets a team though. Just can't like Sydney FC, they are very raggy.

Damocles said:
Wheelsy said:

Cool, I seem to remember Stan Lazaridis going back there too a while back. What's the standard like compared to England? Championship/League One ish?
Put it this way, we'd lose to Gold Coast in a Carling Cup match... yeah decent League One I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.