Australian Foxtel is a ****** disgrace

11:55 pm - 02:00 am
Saturday September 11 2010
Genre:Sport Football
Screening Info:LIVE Widescreen High DefinitionShow Details:
FOX SPORTS’ Viewers’ Choice: Push the red button on channel 503 to select between West Ham v Chelsea; Arsenal v Bolton; Man City v Blackburn; Newcastle v Blackpool; and West Brom v Tottenham.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:10 pm --<br /><br />If any doubt go here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.foxsports.com.au/tvguide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.foxsports.com.au/tvguide</a>

Then click on saturday 3pm (12am) game and it shows you whats on the red button.

Yeah it is abit of bollocks.
If the game is missing they tell you to get 'On Demand' for the PC. It's just better to get a stream.
All in all, even with all the criticism of the service. I think its great you can get the option to watch every game, it's not available in many other countries.
The good thing about being a city fan is that we should get priority for future games (besides last week, but that worked out ha)

adammck said:
If the game is missing they tell you to get 'On Demand' for the PC. It's just better to get a stream.
All in all, even with all the criticism of the service. I think its great you can get the option to watch every game, it's not available in many other countries.
The good thing about being a city fan is that we should get priority for future games (besides last week, but that worked out ha)

I and a couple of my mates wrote to them aswell

Aussie! said:
adammck said:

Imagine if they did it to Chelsea or United... They would have so many complaints from all the bangwagon fans down here!

adammck said:
Aussie! said:

Imagine if they did it to Chelsea or United... They would have so many complaints from all the bangwagon fans down here!

Just curious - if you have foxtel on demand can you watch any city league match online...and do you know what the quality of the streams is like?

I'm thinking about getting an Australian proxy server because I've got a mate who's got foxtel who I can convince to let me use his foxtel on demand thing...!

looks like next weekend ( Wigan) will be a problem too.....we are between the televised games at 1330 and 1600. There won't be any red button available. Damn.

This might be a recurring problem as we will play many Sunday games.

BillyShears said:
adammck said:

Just curious - if you have foxtel on demand can you watch any city league match online...and do you know what the quality of the streams is like?

I'm thinking about getting an Australian proxy server because I've got a mate who's got foxtel who I can convince to let me use his foxtel on demand thing...!

I think it is only 4 games per week on demand.

pominoz said:
BillyShears said:

I think it is only 4 games per week on demand.

Cheers mate...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.