Autoeroticasphyxiation

Didsbury Dave

I believe the street term is "Strangle Wank".

Have any Bluemooners any personal experience of this rising phenomenen? Maybe we can all be a little more open about this practice since the untimely death of yet another clean cut TV presenter.

Did Michael Hutchence invent it or was it the Tory MP with the orange?

Is it only done by famous people? In hotel rooms?

What do you actually do?

Is it worth it?

I think we need a frank discussion to increase awareness and to prevent more tragic cases of "Strangle Wank Death". I'd hate for someone's parent to have to go through the humilation of going to church with the whole congregtion knowing their son liked to choke both chickens when noone was looking.

Mods, I apologise for some of the street language in this thread, but if this thread saves one life it is worth it.

Forgot about Carradine. Apparently he did it differently.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/05/carradine-had-rope-around_n_211689.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/0 ... 11689.html</a>

It seems it is common amongst, celebrities.

Could Terry be next in line?

We need someone to put the phenomina into practice!

NOTE *I will not be that person*

Step forward Brooklands Blue!

When i did my military stint an officer at the same base ventured doing this. Unfortunately it all went Pete Tonge for him. He was found attired in laydeeez lingerie but alas no orange or satsuma, though he was suspended (no pun intended) above the officers snooker table. It was xmas as well so the majority were on leave and very few people around.

Couldn't help but feel sorry for his family though as they had the funeral there. Always wondered if they told them the full story or just let it lie. Not the kind of question you like to ask the bereaved family really.

i think we've all 'put our heads under the covers were oxygen is very depleted'

its the same thing minus fruit and a bag.

aphex said:

What?

Only time I do that is when the Mrs gives me a Dutch Oven.

I think I'm a bit more niaive than I thought.

Pigeonho said:
What I don't get it, especially with Hutchence, is that if you're wadded and know you can have a fuck with any woman you want, or near enough any woman, why the fuck would you dangle off the rafters with a belt round your neck having a wank, alone?!!!

No expert in this but apparently there's a certain moment when you are choking which gives you 'the pleasure' which is the kink. But it's all about timing and there's a fine line in getting wrong and right.

Didsbury Dave said:
aphex said:

What?

Only time I do that is when the Mrs gives me a Dutch Oven.

I think I'm a bit more niaive than I thought.

dave, i really don't want to ruin your innocence.

think happy things mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.