Autoeroticasphyxiation

Timmmmahhhh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I wondered this too. I thought the orange went in the mouth.

m27 in the other thread claimed it went up the jacksi.

In the mouth, invokes a gagging reflex, apparently....

FFS! oranges?! Gagging?! Kiwk Save bags?! I remember finding out how much fun a plain old fashioned wank was and how naughty I felt when I discovered it. Makes me wonder which mad fuck took it to the next level with the said oranges, kwik save bags et al!

If I'd known that glorious day, when I discovered flogging the dolphin, that one day it could escalate to me being sat in a cupboard, belt/plastic bag round neck/orange or satsuma in my mouth, on the verge of death, I would of stopped a long time ago!

I thought it was a lemon they put in their mouth so that if they blacked out, they would bite on it and the bitterness would bring em back around before it went too far!?

(I saw it on 'Six Feet Under' years ago)

aphex said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Don't worry, aphex, it's important.

What advice would you give to any other budding strangle wankers out there?

probably the best advice i can give is, like me, have a flunky on hand to 'revive' you.

or a family member or something

^^this^^ Its a rum ol' phenomenom of which I know nothing other than whats already been mentioned.
But it truly baffles me why stars such as Carridine and Hutchence - who will have PAs and flunkys who'll probably be aware of their err pecadilos - dont set-up a code system before indulging. A simple phone call before bagging up, using a harmless sentence such as 'Morrisons-a-go-go' and then the PA/flunky calls the star's room early the following morning.
If there's no answer they go round and let themselves in. They take off the bag and belt and place said orange back into the fruitbowl.
Then they place the corpse onto the bed and surround the body with a collection of empty JD bottles and a copious splattering of coke. They hire a prostitute to pretend to sleep alongside him who wakes at a pre-agreed time and screams the place down.
Hey presto, a rock n roll death rather than a legacy of universal giggling whenever the person's name is mentioned.

I think this thread will end up being pulled. Unless, someone gives some fruitfull Information, I think the answers already in the bag.

Right make sure all the facts are correct don't want any bull i will go home tonight and try it and report back in the morning with my report
do i need to buy some fruit

TOOTS said:
Right make sure all the facts are correct don't want any bull i will go home tonight and try it and report back in the morning with my report

Anything citrus will do. Try some Egyptian limes, they have a kick.

TOOTS said:

Be brave TOOTS, go for a pineapple

paphos-mcfc said:
TOOTS said:

Be brave TOOTS, go for a pineapple

Dont like pineapple but see were your coming from think i will stick with the limes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.