Avanti Trains (match day travel from the South East)

You can now book tickets for 15 August (Tottenham away) but they’re warning timetables haven’t been finalised so it’s probably best not to!

You can now book tickets for 15 August (Tottenham away) but they’re warning timetables haven’t been finalised so it’s probably best not to!
Heard that Euston is also closed! Making sure we can definitely travel before I book my trains. Also heard that there could me a limit/no away fans. Can’t see it personally but your never know. Wait till the tickets go on sale

Doesn't look like there will be any Advance Discount Tickets for that weekend. I have a railcard which reduces it to £62.35, plus another £20-odd from Kent to London. May consider driving.

Is the Norwich date/time 100% certain - earlier in this thread someone mentioned it may get bumped by the Barca friendly?

Is the Norwich date/time 100% certain - earlier in this thread someone mentioned it may get bumped by the Barca friendly?
Better fucking not! I'm missing the next 2 due to work at the minute. I'm able to make thr Norwich one so will be majorly pissed if they move it for a meaningless game against a club who want nothing more than ours to fall at every hurdle.

Cheapest day return is £94-50p from Euston to Piccadilly. My City watching days are done unless this changes. Might make the odd game, but that's about it at those prices.
You can go via Crewe on West Midlands trains and back via Crewe on Avanti the week after for £33. It’s £66 for the Norwich weekend. Might be worth looking at LNER and changing at Leeds or Doncaster. You can do that, if booked early enough, for about £55.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.