Avanti Trains (match day travel from the South East)

The 8.21 from Euston was cancelled due to staff shortages
The 9.21 is delayed between Milton Keynes and Stafford due to a tree on the line… so no one is getting there on time from Euston today

The 9.21 is delayed between Milton Keynes and Stafford due to a tree on the line… so no one is getting there on time from Euston today
Caught the 8.17 to Glasgow, changed at Crewe for a local train which is delayed outside Styal. Train full of West Ham fans so expect a small turnout in their end, unless this train gets moving..
This is rivalling my Flight 12 to Porto for one mishap after another. At least that was after the game!

Caught the 8.17 to Glasgow, changed at Crewe for a local train which is delayed outside Styal. Train full of West Ham fans so expect a small turnout in their end, unless this train gets moving..
This is rivalling my Flight 12 to Porto for one mishap after another. At least that was after the game!
Flight 12 aah the memories anyway at leat your not housebound with Covid like me and listening on radio

The 9.21 is just approaching Stockport now… will miss the first twenty minutes or so.

Missed the game today. Train from Sheffield to Mcr was that packed when it got to Romiley we couldn’t get on . 1 train a hour , previous train had been cancelled, 12-15 was 15mins late and only had 2 carriages. Northern Rail are a embarrassment

Staying at Stockport Travelodge.Saw the Manchester bus outside Travelodge so got on that instead of train.
Great decision inside ground 20 mins before kick off.
Same bus for return journey.If staying at Stockport bus from now on.

I was given 2 free first class ticket discount codes in October to be used within 1 year
It was over a minor dispute i had with avanti
Iv just tried to buy two return tickets for Manc -Euston for the arsenal away game on new years day
and the codes are " invalid " ,Iv tried 3 times and they wont work,grrrrrrrrr.

I was given 2 free first class ticket discount codes in October to be used within 1 year
Iv just tried to buy two return tickets for Manc -Euston for the arsenal away game on new years day
and the codes are " invalid " ,Iv tried 3 times and they wont work,

Are you sure the trains are running,the reason I say this is because they do alot of track works over the Xmas period....this may be a reason it won't let you put the codes in as maybe no trains....just a thought...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.