Average age of the Forum

Although yesterday somebody said they could guess the age of any foreigner and said I was 23, wow four years of my life gone.

But infairness she was completely wasted, also she asked if I was gay, then became content in slapping herself in the face, sticking her tongue out, knocking her glass of water over, and then asked me to go dancing, which infairness I would have done, if she hadn't had disappeared while I was paying my tab.

Mr Rich said:

Although yesterday somebody said they could guess the age of any foreigner and said I was 23, wow four years of my life gone.

But infairness she was completely wasted, also she asked if I was gay, then became content in slapping herself in the face, sticking her tongue out, knocking her glass of water over, and then asked me to go dancing, which infairness I would have done, if she hadn't had disappeared while I was paying my tab.
Lmao
I'm 25 btw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.