Average age of the Forum

Today is my birthday :( I can't even bring myself to type the number I'm that pissed off :(

It's also SWP's.

I'm 33. Jealous of the younger Lads because they've got it all to come and jealous of the older Lads because they were there in 68.

XxRachXx said:
citykev28 said:

Now now .. touchy :p

i'm sorry, i've been in a "perculiar" mood since 4 o'clock this morning. it's all those x's, the fact your 20 and named the same as my very favourite 'friends' character.
add to this the fact that you're a city fan and my mind is likely to go into unrestricted mode. ;op

citykev28 said:
XxRachXx said:
Now now .. touchy :p

i'm sorry, i've been in a "perculiar" mood since 4 o'clock this morning. it's all those x's, the fact your 20 and named the same as my very favourite 'friends' character.
add to this the fact that you're a city fan and my mind is likely to go into unrestricted mode. ;op

Oh dear i feel for you i really do !!!

XxRachXx said:
citykev28 said:

Oh dear i feel you i really do !!!

ooh, you saucy mare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.