Ragnarok said:
bobmcfc said:
A lady never tells

I would say you look about 27

-- Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:34 pm --

bobmcfc said:
A lady never tells

Thanks. I'm 32. They are just trying to find out the number of gentleman callers I've had in my life, Which is a low number.
Fewer than your age?

danburge82 said:
bobmcfc said:
Ragnarok said:

-- Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:34 pm --

Thanks. I'm 32. They are just trying to find out the number of gentleman callers I've had in my life, Which is a low number.
Fewer than your age?

Half my age and it would still be much much lower

Bigga said:
XxRachXx said:

I'm old enough for you to call me 'Daddy' later on...

pominoz said:
jimharri said:
Think she was saying that we backed off because you were accusing us of being dirty old men. A dirty old man? Moi? No. Old; definitely.

Fair enough, i just find it childish and possibly off putting to other female posters/lurkers to post. My Mrs reads threads on here often and finds most threads funny but when a female posts finds the responses off putting.

G.T.F.O...

Your point is?

Bigga said:
XxRachXx said:

I'm old enough for you to call me 'Daddy' later on...

pominoz said:
jimharri said:
Think she was saying that we backed off because you were accusing us of being dirty old men. A dirty old man? Moi? No. Old; definitely.

Fair enough, i just find it childish and possibly off putting to other female posters/lurkers to post. My Mrs reads threads on here often and finds most threads funny but when a female posts finds the responses off putting.

G.T.F.O...

Your point is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.