Average age

pominoz said:
Bigga said:
XxRachXx said:

I'm old enough for you to call me 'Daddy' later on...

pominoz said:
Fair enough, i just find it childish and possibly off putting to other female posters/lurkers to post. My Mrs reads threads on here often and finds most threads funny but when a female posts finds the responses off putting.

G.T.F.O...

Your point is?

Bluemoon can be predictable.

And that's what makes thing funny and familiar and, therefore, a continuous 'in joke'.

You and your Mrs should grow some and let people have fun. There's enough serious topics around for you two to wring your hands over...

242h1eo.jpg

Good lord Waldorf , this is no place for us , far too many doddering old c_nts on here ..... and some of the younger ones aren't even old enough to get the ends of their todgers wet yet .... you're as young as the woman you feel , that's what i say ..... c'mon , let's get off to the Etihad and we'll ask that Vicky Kloss if she's game for a threesome!

Being the sad bastard that I am, I took all the ages up to and including bluestew666 and I have calculated the average to be...

The most densely populated poster age range is the 15-25 range.
There is a huge drop off between the ages of 26-35.
Then there is a renaissance of posters aged 36-51.
The area 51+ has a reasonable number of posters considering.

It is interesting to note how the lack of posters aged 26-35 could be due to them being teenagers during City's darkest years.

Thus 26-35ers take a bow, you are the loyal ones.

SkyBlueFlux said:
Being the sad bastard that I am, I took all the ages up to and including bluestew666 and I have calculated the average to be...

It is interesting to note how the lack of posters aged 26-35 could be due to them being teenagers during City's darkest years.

I disagree with this. My generation are too young to remember the 60's and early 70's so I didn't see us do anything. I only started supporting City in the early 80's so that's 30 years of mainly bad times.

2sheikhs said:
SkyBlueFlux said:

I disagree with this. My generation are too young to remember the 60's and early 70's so I didn't see us do anything. I only started supporting City in the early 80's so that's 30 years of mainly bad times.

Of course, I'm speculating, and there could well be a variety of factors that explain the reason there's a drop off for that age group, it could even be coincidence. I'm not doubting your own loyalty one bit, though ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.