Average age

bobmcfc said:
I think she will hunt you down like a deer if you PM her

Given that I'm the equivalent of a male bambi, this is a worrying development.

savo said:
bobmcfc said:

I am a veggie and anti-hunting, but if you don't retract your 'cheerleading team' description, I will snap your bambi neck with my bare hands and mount it up in Mary Ds...

Ammy said:
savo said:
bobmcfc said:

I am a veggie and anti-hunting, but if you don't retract your 'cheerleading team' description, I will snap your bambi neck with my bare hands and mount it up in Mary Ds...

Here here :)

Ammy said:
savo said:
bobmcfc said:

Oh my god I can't breath though laughing haha

kitty.jpg

Most of me is 38 years young, however my liver has aged much quicker and is the same age as the piss soaked Slur Alex over at the Swamp. The flipside of this is that when it gets to Sat night, my brain reverts to the age of about 20 when I could drink all night and still get up and play Sunday morning football, whereas this morning, I'm sure someone had been playing football with my head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.