Average age

bobmcfc said:
savo said:
Bigga said:
Bluemoon can be predictable.

And that's what makes thing funny and familiar and, therefore, a continuous 'in joke'.

You and your Mrs should grow some and let people have fun. There's enough serious topics around for you two to wring your hands over...

Pominoz has a point. but it takes 2 to tango and the three women on Bluemoon just love the attention...

I'm 32
I don't flirt i banter.I'm one of the fellas

You dont even have to explain :) if his gf cant handle a bit of flirting/banter dont read it !!!! Syre they would rather us all be miserable as sin

*singingtheblues* said:
Bigga said:
XxRachXx said:

I'm old enough for you to call me 'Daddy' later on....

Now that's just grim.

Pedobear approves however.

af7e8955.jpg

Pedobear hahaha

2sheikhs said:
savo said:
Bigga said:
Bluemoon can be predictable.

And that's what makes thing funny and familiar and, therefore, a continuous 'in joke'.

You and your Mrs should grow some and let people have fun. There's enough serious topics around for you two to wring your hands over...

Pominoz has a point. but it takes 2 to tango and the three women on Bluemoon just love the attention...

I'm 32
Three women?

Seems to be Rach, Bob and Ammy. I sure there are others but these girls are the bluemoon equivalent to our cheerleading team!!

XxRachXx said:
bobmcfc said:
savo said:

I'm 32
I don't flirt i banter.I'm one of the fellas

You dont even have to explain :) if his gf cant handle a bit of flirting/banter dont read it !!!! Syre they would rather us all be miserable as sin

They really don't want to see miserable bob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.