Average age

Bigga said:
pominoz said:
Bigga said:
No, he doesn't have a point. The repeated flirtations are no more than the repeated threads we see over time. Has he or his other half moaned about that yet...?

It becomes predictable, like I said, but that's Bluemoon for you.

No body ever has a point if it is different to yours, do they?.

Must be great to never be wrong, your ego never fails to amaze me.

I don't have to be 'wrong', in this case.

You've clearly ignored the thread from where I last posted to now. The in between bits should enlighten you some...

I have read the "in between bits", how does that prove you right? (yet again).

Is it because a couple of female posters like the attention?

If so, how many regular posters are female compared to male and why do more females not post?

pominoz said:
Bigga said:
pominoz said:
No body ever has a point if it is different to yours, do they?.

Must be great to never be wrong, your ego never fails to amaze me.

You've clearly ignored the thread from where I last posted to now. The in between bits should enlighten you some...

If so, how many regular posters are female compared to male and why do more females not post?

Are you THAT determined to sh*t on people's notion of fun banter...?? Why does it affect you so?? Does it play on your mind??

Is this your thread or are you The Undercover Thread Police?? Are you Judge Dreadful?

Why don't you start a thread that strictly prohibits any shenanigans between the opposite sex?

*shakes head*

Bigga said:
pominoz said:
Bigga said:

Are you THAT determined to sh*t on people's notion of fun banter...?? Why does it affect you so?? Does it play on your mind??

Is this your thread or are you The Undercover Thread Police?? Are you Judge Dreadful?

Why don't you start a thread that strictly prohibits any shenanigans between the opposite sex?

*shakes head*

I merely posted that it spoils many threads, which it does.

Who wants to read what was a decent thread, that has 3 or 4 posts per page of fucknuckles doing the "oo'er, how many partners have you had, have you had your back door smashed and what colour are your knickers"?

It is childish and boring, take it to fucking facebook.

Ragnarok said:
BulgarianPride said:
Ragnarok said:
There are two of you?

And how would that make their average age 26?

If he just considered the average of all his ages so far, that would come out to be 26.5 (n*(n+1)/2n), so i assumed there were two of him aged 26.

I fail to see the point of your post. If we are assuming 26 is his average age then there could be a shit load old and young clones of his.

bobmcfc said:
kitty.jpg
I think people should be banned if they post the wrong popcorn cat

Oh and im 27

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.