Average age

pominoz said:
Bigga said:
pominoz said:
I have read the "in between bits", how does that prove you right? (yet again).

Is it because a couple of female posters like the attention?

If so, how many regular posters are female compared to male and why do more females not post?

Are you THAT determined to sh*t on people's notion of fun banter...?? Why does it affect you so?? Does it play on your mind??

Is this your thread or are you The Undercover Thread Police?? Are you Judge Dreadful?

Why don't you start a thread that strictly prohibits any shenanigans between the opposite sex?

*shakes head*

I merely posted that it spoils many threads, which it does.

Who wants to read what was a decent thread, that has 3 or 4 posts per page of fucknuckles doing the "oo'er, how many partners have you had, have you had your back door smashed and what colour are your knickers"?

It is childish and boring, take it to fucking facebook.

It's just a bit of harmless banter

SuperbiaInProeliaEL3 said:
pominoz said:
Bigga said:
Are you THAT determined to sh*t on people's notion of fun banter...?? Why does it affect you so?? Does it play on your mind??

Is this your thread or are you The Undercover Thread Police?? Are you Judge Dreadful?

Why don't you start a thread that strictly prohibits any shenanigans between the opposite sex?

*shakes head*

Who wants to read what was a decent thread, that has 3 or 4 posts per page of fucknuckles doing the "oo'er, how many partners have you had, have you had your back door smashed and what colour are your knickers"?

However when it intrudes upon threads where an interesting discussion is ongoing, it's fucking annoying. I don't mind it in shit threads like this as I can easily ignore the rubbish, it's when it intrudes upon good topics that it gets annoying. Keep the tripe to the tripe threads.

Blue Smarties said:
pominoz said:

However when it intrudes upon threads where an interesting discussion is ongoing, it's fucking annoying. I don't mind it in shit threads like this as I can easily ignore the rubbish, it's when it intrudes upon good topics that it gets annoying. Keep the tripe to the tripe threads.

Can't argue with that - but Pominoz brought it up in this thread - maybe it'd make more sense for him to bring it up as and when it happens in a decent thread so no-one can accuse him of being a boring git ;)

Blue Smarties said:

Can't argue with that - but Pominoz brought it up in this thread - maybe it'd make more sense for him to bring it up as and when it happens in a decent thread so no-one can accuse him of being a boring git ;)
Well he is an Aussie, perhaps he's this guy?

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8339647.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8339647.stm</a>

:-)

Blue Smarties said:

Fair point, but i brought it up in this as i had reached a kind of tipping point, saw it happening in this thread and thought "fucking hell!, here we go again".

I am far from being a prude and like a laugh as much as anyone, but it seems to be happening in more and more threads.

Ragnarok said:
BulgarianPride said:
Ragnarok said:
There are two of you?

And how would that make their average age 26?

If he just considered the average of all his ages so far, that would come out to be 26.5 (n*(n+1)/2n), so i assumed there were two of him aged 26.
I'm 52,average mean = 26.This only includes me and not everyone else's ages,makes me sound young again.

Blue Smarties said:
Blue Smarties said:

Well he is an Aussie, perhaps he's this guy?

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8339647.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8339647.stm</a>

:-)

For the hundredth time, i am not a fucking "Skippy", my wife and kids are but i am a Manc with Australian citizenship.

For fucks sake!, how many times do you thick Northern twunts need telling ;)

guinnessdaze said:
Ragnarok said:
BulgarianPride said:
And how would that make their average age 26?

If he just considered the average of all his ages so far, that would come out to be 26.5 (n*(n+1)/2n), so i assumed there were two of him aged 26.
I'm 52,average mean = 26.This only includes me and not everyone else's ages,makes me sound young again.
52/1 = 52
your average age is 52, sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.