Average age

ManCitizens. said:
22, seems to be a lot of fossils on bluemoon.

22 and online at 10am on a Sunday morning ! You lot don't know how to party these days. Mind you most of you nippers stop in on a Saturday night to watch xfactor.

allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:

22 and online at 10am on a Sunday morning ! You lot don't know how to party these days. Mind you most of you nippers stop in on a Saturday night to watch xfactor.

even if i get in from a night out at 3am i am still up before 8 don't do lie ins :)

XxRachXx said:
allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:

even if i get in from a night out at 3am i am still up before 8 don't do lie ins :)

I can't imagine you being in a club at 3am, surely you'd of been pulled well before then.

allan harper said:
XxRachXx said:
allan harper said:

I can't imagine you being in a club at 3am, surely you'd of been pulled well before then.

tbf i am usually well gone by then tucked up in my pjs :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.