Average age

XxRachXx said:
pominoz said:
Does every thread that a female posts in have to turn in to pages of online flirting, its getting very boring.

We have female fans and posters, get over it. some of you act like 15 year olds every time a female posts.

God i'm getting old.

think you scared them all !!!!!
Not me young 'un. Just having my brekkie, and I didn't fancy getting buttery toast crumbs on my keyboard.

jimharri said:
XxRachXx said:
pominoz said:
Does every thread that a female posts in have to turn in to pages of online flirting, its getting very boring.

We have female fans and posters, get over it. some of you act like 15 year olds every time a female posts.

God i'm getting old.

Not me young 'un. Just having my brekkie, and I didn't fancy getting buttery toast crumbs on my keyboard.

now im going to have to make toast !!!

pominoz said:
XxRachXx said:
pominoz said:

God i'm getting old.

?
Think she was saying that we backed off because you were accusing us of being dirty old men. A dirty old man? Moi? No. Old; definitely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.