Average age

jimharri said:
pominoz said:
XxRachXx said:
think you scared them all !!!!!

?
Think she was saying that we backed off because you were accusing us of being dirty old men. A dirty old man? Moi? No. Old; definitely.

Fair enough, i just find it childish and possibly off putting to other female posters/lurkers to post. My Mrs reads threads on here often and finds most threads funny but when a female posts finds the responses off putting.

de niro said:

2nb8utx.gif

pominoz said:
Does every thread that a female posts in have to turn in to pages of online flirting, its getting very boring.

We have female fans and posters, get over it. some of you act like 15 year olds every time a female posts.

God i'm getting old.
Have to agree with this, it's annoying when it's in threads discussing football or other interesting topics and the cockwombles take it completely off track. Not too fussed about it in threads without a debate going on (up to them if they wish to look like dullards).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.