Average Speed Cameras, M62

Just so you all know. Those cameras are only turned on when its quiet and you can speed, they are never all in and they can only pick up a certain amount of cars at a time

They are pretty shit but unless you know the exact time place and ones and you are in a row of speeding cars you will never know which one is on

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Just so you all know. Those cameras are only turned on when its quiet and you can speed, they are never all in and they can only pick up a certain amount of cars at a time

They are pretty shit but unless you know the exact time place and ones and you are in a row of speeding cars you will never know which one is on

People think this then get caught twice on Victoria Avenue within 2 minutes.

Corky said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

People think this then get caught twice on Victoria Avenue within 2 minutes.

Well its pretty simple dont speed in between any of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the 70 ones you can do 79 without getting a fine and 57 in a 50

Can't see the problem with any speed cameras myself.

You have to volunteer for a fine by breaking the speed limit so what's the problem?

urmston said:

You have to volunteer for a fine by breaking the speed limit so what's the problem?

Well 70 on the motorways is very dated these days and 50 on roadworks when no fucker is working on them is just a way of garnering money

johnmc said:
I go at 120 mph, stop half way, have a cig and then go full blast again. I'm a rebel.
Why do you stop half way to have a cig?

Have they banned smoking on the motorways now?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
urmston said:

Well 70 on the motorways is very dated these days and 50 on roadworks when no fucker is working on them is just a way of garnering money

Nevertheless, you have to volunteer for a speeding fine.

Campaign for a change in the law. Don't volunteer to break it and then claim you are hard done by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.