Avery Bygpleher-Entewurld

Avery will supposedly be announced along with Maguire, Rodri, and Angelino on Monday, with a view of eventually replacing David, Sergio, or Dinho, depending on need.

I am told purple is his favourite colour, so once he saw our new home kit, and learned next year they’ll be mostly purple with accents of sky blue, he signed right away.

Avery will supposedly be announced along with Maguire, Rodri, and Angelino on Monday, with a view of eventually replacing David, Sergio, or Dinho, depending on need.

I am told purple is his favourite colour, so once he saw our home kits, and learned next year they’ll be mostly purple with accents of sky blue, he signed right away.
Weird, because my source just told me that Avery rather wants to go to Bolton because he doesn’t like the food and weather in Manchester. We couldn’t match his wage demands either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.