Avery Bygpleher-Entewurld

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by SebastianBlue, 17 Jul 2014.

1. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

We're linked with him in nearly every paper these days and I wanted to get everyone's thoughts? The transfer fee has been quoted at anywhere from 20 million to 100 million (depending on the source). He's certainly played for many of the top clubs in the world and fellow supporters are saying he could be the perfect replacement for Yaya, if he should go. I am worried about his ego, though, as I am not sure we should replace one potentially histrionic player with another. Scouting reports do state that he has significant pace, great agility, exceptional passing range, superior positional awareness, impressive tactical nous, excellent tackling skills, and an eye for goal.

What are your thoughts? Is he worth all the fuss? Or are we best served sticking with our current players?

2. blue_sonic176

blue_sonic176

Sounds like a very big player...the biggest player in the world. Has a big name too! Sign him up!!! First make sure he tracks back!

3. BooksReject

BooksReject

If he doesn't wear no.20 it's bollox ;)

4. No6

No6

I'm a City fan so I MUST be from Stockport?
    Can't see him performing on a wet afternoon in Stoke though.

5. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

That is unfortunately one of his only weaknesses. That, and his national team affiliation is up in the air, so I'm not quite sure which competitions he'll leave for.

6. DiscoSteve

DiscoSteve

given the million different ways people pronounce Dzeko I think we should just let this guy go by. Can you imagine the problems he'd cause?

7. Sunnysideupp

Sunnysideupp

Barca and Real are after him too but Avery fancies a move to a club in London.. The little boy in him however wants to join man united..

8. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Do we really want to let the opportunity to sign a big-name player like this pass us by, though?

9. owen-mcfc

owen-mcfc

You make this name up? Jesussss haha

10. bumbleblue

bumbleblue

Reports suggest he is knackered after he played every game in his own world - cup.