Avoiding traffic is more important than city

There is a light said:
At full time, I looked to either side of me and there were about 10 empty seats on both sides. There were about 20 seats in a row behind me and 20 seats in a row in front of me. I was literally the only person left in about 60 seats which were full during the match.
Maybe you need to shower more, or get a decent deodorant ?

;-)

cleavers said:
There is a light said:
At full time, I looked to either side of me and there were about 10 empty seats on both sides. There were about 20 seats in a row behind me and 20 seats in a row in front of me. I was literally the only person left in about 60 seats which were full during the match.

;-)
I do wish Mods would stop constantly nicking my material.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cleavers said:
There is a light said:

;-)

Too slow with your patent mate.

cleavers said:
There is a light said:

;-)

Cleavers, you should look at it the other way and realise its time to give up comedy when you've got the same material as him!

I literally set that joke up on a plate though, shocker.

There is a light said:
cleavers said:

;-)

Cleavers, you should look at it the other way and realise its time to give up comedy when you've got the same material as him!

I literally set that joke up on a plate though, shocker.
Cleavers has taken up comedy?

cleavers said:
There is a light said:

;-)
Apologies haven't read every post.....

cleavers said:
cleavers said:

;-)
Apologies haven't read every post.....
It was only a joke mate. You and PB have got the right hump tonight. Anyone would think the Mancini thread was wearing you down....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.