Avoiding traffic is more important than city

There is a light said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
There is a light said:
At full time, I looked to either side of me and there were about 10 empty seats on both sides. There were about 20 seats in a row behind me and 20 seats in a row in front of me. I was literally the only person left in about 60 seats which were full during the match.
Have you considered changing your deodorant?

Ha, you might be right, but there must be a lot of smelly bastards in the rest of the stadium to explain the other 25k empty seats!

someone farted through the game near me, stank.

There is a light said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
There is a light said:
At full time, I looked to either side of me and there were about 10 empty seats on both sides. There were about 20 seats in a row behind me and 20 seats in a row in front of me. I was literally the only person left in about 60 seats which were full during the match.
Have you considered changing your deodorant?

Ha, you might be right, but there must be a lot of smelly bastards in the rest of the stadium to explain the other 25k empty seats!
Our fans' personal hygiene is third worst in the league after Wigan and Stoke.

Reading have the nicest smelling fans imo.

GazC said:
Why do people get annoyed what time other people leave?

Congratulations, you stayed in your seat for a full ninety minutes and injury time. People go to the game for entertainment and by the 85th minute, if not earlier, the game had become a monotonous, laborious, event to see out time. Nothing was in doubt and the game was languishing towards the full time whistle. I left at 87 minutes to get a taxi and get home potentially 25 minutes earlier than it takes by walking after the final whilste. I enjoyed that pint I may not have had otherwise.

What happened to supporting the team no matter what? Didn't realise we only stay in the ground if there's something worth waiting for.

I would like to offer a big thanks to all those who left the ground early today, I actually managed to get home quicker than usual as the traffic had all gone.

dazng said:
I would like to offer a big thanks to all those who left the ground early today, I actually managed to get home quicker than usual as the traffic had all gone.

Ha. That's why it doesn't bother me too much. We get home within about 25 minutes

I agree it looks shit. But at the end of the day its upto an individual what they do.

I never leave early because we always seem to score late goals these days. Always laugh at the thought of those who left before the final whistle at the QPR game last year.

I left today on 88 mins cos i had to be somewhere.. 1st time in many a year iv left before the end..
Iv just checked my seasoncard and it doesn't state an arrival time or a leaving time, have i done something wrong ?

mancity5 said:
I left today on 88 mins cos i had to be somewhere.. 1st time in many a year iv left before the end..
Iv just checked my seasoncard and it doesn't state an arrival time or a leaving time, have i done something wrong ?
Yes. Please relinquish your card and claim to be a true supporter.

dronefromsector7g said:
mancity5 said:
Yes. Please relinquish your card and claim to be a true supporter.

What is the loyalty points threshold of this please ?

I listened to the whole match today as well as following the live bbc vidiprinter, and when the commentator said the city fans were leaving early I was disgusted. Shame on you, you glory hunting part timers.

mancity5 said:

Yes apparently it says on half the seasoncards that you're meant to leave between 80 and 85 minutes so you probably left it too late.

If you need to be somewhere you need to leave on about 75 minutes to avoid the crowds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.