Avoiding traffic is more important than city

Prestwich_Blue said:
All the happy-clapper Mancini fan-boys
Even though the rest of your post was good, that's a stupid line.

stan bowles said:
I'm glad all the plastics leave 10 minutes early. Makes it much easier for me to leave after the final whistle.
Easy run home after the game isn't it? I got to my car at 17:23 and there were three cars left in the car park I park in. I remember the time as I thought I was late and thought the carpark might be shut (shuts one hour atter final whistle). But it was just because everyone had fucked off early. There were probably 15000 there at the final whistle, there were probably a few hundred there after the match highlights had been shown.

I was home by 17:40. Sometimes it can take 45 minutes to get home.

If this was any other set of fans we'd take the piss out of them. Might start up "forty thousand empty seats, it's only injury time" against West Ham next home game ;) !

I don't understand why anyone would get angry or take it personally as an insult if someone else leaves early.

Is it really annoying, or is it just an opportunity to claim that you're a better fan than them - genuine question?

bowdonblue said:
I don't understand why anyone would get angry or take it personally as an insult if someone else leaves early.

Is it really annoying, or is it just an opportunity to claim that you're a better fan than them - genuine question?

My pride in following City over the last 48 years of mostly dross has been the loyalty of our fans and the great reputation we have.

I think for me it is an erosion of this belief which seems to be ongoing,probably me being an old fcuker but thats how I feel.Was seriously embarassed yesterday when I took my Sheff Utd friend when she commented on our support.

Prestwich_Blue said:
All the happy-clapper Mancini fan-boys tell me and others to support the team. Well I was there when the whistle blew at 90 minutes and applauded the team off the pitch after a good performance. How many of those that tell us we don't support them team were there then?

A Mancini chant was going at the final whistle..did you join in ?? ;)

I don't get it either, especially considering everyone moaning about ticket prices. If you leave 10 mins early, and your ticket is 50 quid, you waist around 5 quid then if you do it for all 19 games, you waist 95 quid.

City Raider said:
Mike N said:
It seems to be getting worse. It's not even as if it was a night game and people of got to get kids home or get up for work.

I said to my lad today that as more and more fans leave early it wont even mean people will miss the rush. There must have been 20,000 people outside the ground today when the final whistle went!

Quality! Stay til the end to avoid the rush
Couldn't agree more, I stayed till the end and still got the second bus too leave, got into town around 5.15

cant spel forgive me said:
City Raider said:
Mike N said:
It seems to be getting worse. It's not even as if it was a night game and people of got to get kids home or get up for work.

I said to my lad today that as more and more fans leave early it wont even mean people will miss the rush. There must have been 20,000 people outside the ground today when the final whistle went!

Quality! Stay til the end to avoid the rush
Couldn't agree more, I stayed till the end and still got the second bus too leave, got into town around 5.15

I've found an easy solution to counter the, leaving on 80 minute band wagon jumpers. I've been leaving on 80 minutes for 35 years and its disgusting the number of JCL's who now do it. I now leave on 70 minutes which has the added bonus of been back in town to watch the last few minutes in the boozer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.