Avoiding traffic is more important than city

i needed a piss badly so fucked off on about 88mins before i pissed my pants, didn't want to miss anything mid second half when i should've gone.

would you of got angry with me ?
if someone pulled me up for going early i'd tell them to fuck right off, its my decision not theirs, and i've sat through some right shit in the past, to the end.

funny how you never hear people pulling people up for this at the ground but then jump straight on here to sound off about it.

keyboard wankers.

Tbilisi said:
Took a Sheff United Fan with me Sat,she could not understand where evryone had gone,dont care what anyone says it is bollox anyone going early every week

a sheff utd fan would be glad to get 20k leaving early with there team<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:02 am --<br /><br />
Tbilisi said:
bowdonblue said:
I don't understand why anyone would get angry or take it personally as an insult if someone else leaves early.

Is it really annoying, or is it just an opportunity to claim that you're a better fan than them - genuine question?

My pride in following City over the last 48 years of mostly dross has been the loyalty of our fans and the great reputation we have.

I think for me it is an erosion of this belief which seems to be ongoing,probably me being an old fcuker but thats how I feel.Was seriously embarassed yesterday when I took my Sheff Utd friend when she commented on our support.

I think she should be worried by her own teams support before our support,

Another highly predicable, boring 'early leavers' thread.
Just fuck off! It they wanna leave early its up them ffs! Who the bloody hell do you think you are to pontificate to others at what stage or time they should leave a football match? I repeat: just fuck off!

TGR said:
Just fuck off! It they wanna leave early its up them ffs! Who the bloody hell do you think you are to pontificate to others at what stage or time they should leave a football match? I repeat: just fuck off!

So why do you leave early?

TGR said:

Early leavers can suck on a yeast infected chuff.

No other stadium in the prem has as many early leavers as there are at the Etihad unless of course they are getting thrashed 6-1.

Perhaps the club need to carry out a survey and discover why so many fans are so willing to pay for a full 90 minutes of football but are quite happy to only watch 80 minutes or so.

It's a fuckin' embarrassment. I know a small minority of people have genuinely good reasons to have to leave early, but for the others, you need to get your priorities right. I was ashamed watching match of the day, thinking about all fans from other clubs watching it and seeing the empty seat left. No wonder they sing where was you when you was shit, we look like plastic fans.

We're Man City, we'll fight til the end? Yeah right, we can't even stay til the full time whistle!

TGR said:

Ha Ha you are a very angry man for an early leaver!! and here me thinking people leave leave early to beat the stress free traffic and crowds , obviously not working!!!
On another note had to look at the dictionary to see what pontificate means.
You very angry but a clever bastard.
Me less angry but a thick bastard :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.