avram grant..top guy wot a statement

mcfcdave

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11674_6164980,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 80,00.html</a>

Just been reading the posts from the various fans and without exception,all have described Grant as a true gentleman.
I feel for Pompey and having that little shit fuck face, who came in at City with all guns blazing,saying what we would be doing,signing,winning etc and then makes a complete **** by supposedly buying Portsmouth and leaving them with nothing but despair.
Thank fuck The Sheikh got rid of him quickly.
Good luck to Pompey and Avram my son,you have come out of this with dignity.

oakiecokie said:
Just been reading the posts from the various fans and without exception,all have described Grant as a true gentleman.
I feel for Pompey and having that little shit fuck face, who came in at City with all guns blazing,saying what we would be doing,signing,winning etc and then makes a complete **** by supposedly buying Portsmouth and leaving them with nothing but despair.

I think you could blame redknapp and peter storie before it got down to that little shit fuck face.<br /><br />-- Thu May 20, 2010 11:55 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:

I think you could blame redknapp and peter storie before it got down to that little shit fuck face.

When his missus is confronted with evidence of him spending the afternoon in a cat house, and just shrugs her shoulders and says to the hacks 'so what, he's still my boy' them you know that fella has summat about him. Fair play to him and hope the fans get better treatment soon

Yeah he showed a lot of passion down there in difficult circumstances - but he is still jumping ship like everyone else!
The real heroes are the ones who stick around and try and rescue the club from going under IMO.

mcfc83 said:
Yeah he showed a lot of passion down there in difficult circumstances - but he is still jumping ship like everyone else!
The real heroes are the ones who stick around and try and rescue the club from going under IMO.

Think you`re being a bit harsh there.
Both him and David James chipped in to save some of the jobs,by paying the wages,albeit only for a short period.
Definately NOT jumping the ship.
Have you ever moved jobs ??
If so why ??
Think that would sum up why AG is pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.