away fans banned from the fernhurst pub in blackburn

Brilliant.

I've seen this happen rather often in the last few years (on a smaller scale). Hardcore football pub gets bought out, owners want to turn it into a family pub. Either totally ban or phase out the football.

They don't often last more than a couple of years.

They won't make anywhere as much money as they used to then. I have spent many a good away day at the fenhurst.

always preferred the hindle arms ( when it is open ), better beer and somewhere to park, easy access out and a chippy on route to ground

I was in the Fernhusrt last year and the only incident I saw was a well known moderator on here queue jumping. I don't like to name names so I'll give him a codename. Let's say Pacino. I also saw him at half time in the ground where he was at it again!

If they ban thirsty football fans on an awayday then more fool them. No business sense whatsoever.

citykev28 said:
I was in the Fernhusrt last year and the only incident I saw was a well known moderator on here queue jumping. I don't like to name names so I'll give him a codename. Let's say Pacino. I also saw him at half time in the ground where he was at it again!

there are some right twats follow city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.