Away fans in home end again

The post office under City Tower, formally Piccadilly tower, has a large advert board outside stating match tickets for for City and United.

20200101-132430.jpg

How does that work then?
Die hard City fans buy tickets to collect loyalty points to go to big games, change there minds and sell the tickets for the games they have collected the points for.
I think that's how City think it works

Oh by the way, well done, you are up to 11 posts now. WOW.
You like counting it seems so just do tje maths and calculate how long he has watched City and how many times he had cheered on the Blues........

.......and then have some respect for someone who supports City the proper way. I only see one WUM and it ain't him.

You like counting it seems so just do tje maths and calculate how long he has watched City and how many times he had cheered on the Blues........

.......and then have some respect for someone who supports City the proper way. I only see one WUM and it ain't him.

Mike Please see my later post.

Last edited:
Why should I have some respect for him ? Just a thought but he could be lying about when he first when to City. This thread is about away fans in the City end, so why was Mr I Have Been Going Since World War 2 use his 9th post to have a go at genuine City fans and tell them they should be grateful we have the owners that we do. Why ? One of our complaints is that our owners are selling tickets in large numbers to agencies who then sell them to Celtic, United and Liverpool fans. This has caused fights. We are not talking about individual fans sitting in a seat, we are talking about rows of them.
Oh and please explain what supporting City in the proper way is ?

Why sould I lie I am of a age where we talk toghether face to face, I don't know how old you are but you see that you have always had your own way and don't like being challenged about your opinions. different people have different ways of supporting CITY but you think every body should do it your way.or you throw your dollies out of the pram. you have proved this with your replies.Al,so I said that if the present owners would not have bought city at that time we could have ended up like Bolton or bury because then we were only a few weeks from going into administration.you can buy tickets for any event in the world from an indirect source,and with cities success people will want to purchase tickets. Just remember football is a business and YOU are meerly a PUNTER

Why sould I lie I am of a age where we talk toghether face to face, I don't know how old you are but you see that you have always had your own way and don't like being challenged about your opinions. different people have different ways of supporting CITY but you think every body should do it your way.or you throw your dollies out of the pram. you have proved this with your replies.Al,so I said that if the present owners would not have bought city at that time we could have ended up like Bolton or bury because then we were only a few weeks from going into administration.you can buy tickets for any event in the world from an indirect source,and with cities success people will want to purchase tickets. Just remember football is a business and YOU are meerly a PUNTER

Last edited:
You talk about them like they are some sort of enemy? They are just football fans who support another team. If they behave and don't over celebrate, I don't see why you would have such an issue with this. I actually enjoy a bit of banter with opposing fans. How old are you?
For the safety of the opposition fans, who may be physically assaulted - they really ought not to sit in the home end.

Secondarily, for the enjoyment of home fans, and of the away fans, each fan ought to be seated among like-minded supporters.

What a weird reply. Dollies out of the pram, don't get my own way ! I fully accept I am merely a PUNTER. I used to be a fan, now I am a commodity to be used and abused which is why I thought your post about our owners was pathetic. When PUNTERS buy tickets at other events they don't fight other PUNTERS, sadly they do at football and when row upon row of Celtic fans buy them and want to fight City fans I think it is a problem, clearly you don't.
You made some weird comment about whether I thought it was morally wrong for an away fan to go in a home section, you clearly had not read my posts otherwise you would know what I was commenting about.
Over the last few years I have seen the best football since the late 60's but why should I give up my love for my club because an owner wants to monetise the club and turn it into a better version than the Glazer mob ? The Sheikh is not doing it because he loves City he is doing it because he wants to make money for himself but in doing so he is putting PUNTERS at risk of injury.
It is funny that Pep turns to the PUNTERS and tries to get them going and cheering the team on, especially as the club seem to be doing all they can to dissuade ordinary fans from going because his boss prefers money to loyal support.
Ok lets stop this nonsense and call it a draw

Ok lets stop this nonsense and call it a draw

Fair enough.

Edit: Just exchanged pm's with Warbaby and both of us are happy to have sorted any issues we had. The reason for this post is I wonder if VAR and certain actions by our club are causing a toxic atmosphere. I know it is affecting me and I came home yesterday put the recorded match on and was fuming. I should have been happy, a few pints, a win, good goals and yet I was swearing at the tele !!
It seems to be turning everyone against each other ….. or is that just me :-)

Last edited:
Think this might have been mentioned before but there is a good chance the scousers could wrap the title up at our place at the start of April (i'm banking on them dropping points at some point!)

They'll be everywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.