Away Friendly v Rangers

Ricster said:
I haven't got 3000 loyalty points, i will wait til Friday and try and get 1 then
rangers tikets was on sale today to season card holders..any amount of points so long as you had season tiket ...i no this for a fact as i bought 15 and all the lads i got them for had a different aray ov points

yozzer said:
Ricster said:
I haven't got 3000 loyalty points, i will wait til Friday and try and get 1 then
rangers tikets was on sale today to season card holders..any amount of points so long as you had season tiket ...i no this for a fact as i bought 15 and all the lads i got them for had a different aray ov points

How many points you get for for buying one mate?

M35 Blue said:
yozzer said:

Anyone know if you can get a ticket without season ticket, live in Edinburgh and looking for ticket, been to about 7 or 8 home games in last few years, would love to go to ibrox and hammer them and have a sing-song!!!!!

This is true, my brother visited the newly furbished city shop this afternoon and went upstairs to ask about Rangers tickets, they are on sale to all season ticket holders. He rang me to tell me so he purchased our 3 tickets, me and my mate both have 6000+ points and he has 4000 points......so get buying......

Ryan aka hibby said:
M35 Blue said:

Anyone know if you can get a ticket without season ticket, live in Edinburgh and looking for ticket, been to about 7 or 8 home games in last few years, would love to go to ibrox and hammer them and have a sing-song!!!!!

I phoned the ticket office last night, they said sales for Accesscard holders (general sale) would be Monday, Season tix sales were today don't know about Citycard holders. looking 2 get a couple on Monday as this is a "home" City game for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.