Away Friendly v Rangers

They are on sale and are £21 pound,in the Govan west corner stand.
I got 1 this morning

Blue Bell said:
leonardo the goat said:
Most of Glasgow looks pretty trashed anyway!

Glasgow was "blitzed" by the Germans in World War 2 and caused 25 Million Pounds worth of Improvements..!

Clydebank was blitzed actually!! You guys will be made most welcome up here. As a Manchester City man and a Rangers man i am really looking forward to this game. Myself, my youngest son (man city daft) and a few friends will be making a day of this. Hope to meet some of you "friendlier" bluemooners on the day!

AyrshireBlue said:
Ryan aka hibby said:
Anyone know if you can get a ticket without season ticket, live in Edinburgh and looking for ticket, been to about 7 or 8 home games in last few years, would love to go to ibrox and hammer them and have a sing-song!!!!!

I phoned the ticket office last night, they said sales for Accesscard holders (general sale) would be Monday, Season tix sales were today don't know about Citycard holders. looking 2 get a couple on Monday as this is a "home" City game for me

Citycards are Saturday.

just got my ticket over the phone for £23.

£21 for the brief and £2 booking fee.

can't be arsed going to the ground in my dinner hour.

get them on this number 0161 832 1111.

Went up on yesterday and was told non season ticket holders were on the 27th, oh well my uncle who lives in Glasvegas and is going to Ibrox on Saturday gonna try and pick a couple up or back to the ground for me on Monday.

I assume the Monday sales are for access cards? is that the free one and City card is the one at £25 and 6 games £5 off?, it's been 2 or 3 years since I had a card and my memory is for shit.

Maineblue said:
Went up on yesterday and was told non season ticket holders were on the 27th, oh well my uncle who lives in Glasvegas and is going to Ibrox on Saturday gonna try and pick a couple up or back to the ground for me on Monday.

I assume the Monday sales are for access cards? is that the free one and City card is the one at £25 and 6 games £5 off?, it's been 2 or 3 years since I had a card and my memory is for shit.

That's right, and there are loads of Rangers end tickets available. I think availability is still "good" in every section of the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.