FC Copenhagen
Mijittland
Hamburg
Tranmere
Preston
Macclesfield
Ipswich
Bradford

Watching city away surrounded by blues is the best possible experience. But watching with the home fans has given me some great memories.
In the Kop with scouse friends at League cup semi in 1981 when Kevin Reeves scored a screamer right in front of me. Jumped and screamed with excitement and joy only to realise within a second that everyone else was deathly silent. I was saved by my friends.
At Millwall in 2002 I was surrounded by the toughest looking thugs you could imagine. We won 3-2 and my survival instinct made me clap both their goals.
Paris 2016 surrounded by Ultras was interesting from a cultural perspective. Kept very quiet.

I was in the North Bank at Highbury in 2005 when SWP scored that belter. Mid week game it was. I stood up involuntarily while you lot were going apeshit down the other end, realised what I was doing, put my hands on my head in fake dismay and slowly sat down. Got away with it.

Nearly got chucked out of the swamp in 2014 for celebrating Edin’s first goal after a minute played. The ‘locals’ were frothing at the mouth and a steward told me any more and you’re out. I probably wouldn’t have done it in the first place had Ricky Hatton not been sat on the same row as me!

As someone mentioned before - cup final with Wigan fans was painful.

Sat in the home end (corporate) against the rags when Keane did Haaland. Couldn’t control myself and gave him fucking loads. A few looks but nobody said a word. Then we equalised (Steve Howey I think) and half the stand jumped up haha

Leeds, Arsenal (Highbury), Liverpool, Everton, Spurs & Stoke (5-2 relegated to League 1).

Swamp
Liverpool
Everton
Burnley
Blackburn
Villa
Birmingham
Wolves
Spurs
Arsenal
Newcastle
Sunderland
Middlesbrough
Leeds
Sheff United
Brighton
Southampton
Porto
Barcelona

Off the top of my head ... nearly all in 1970s or 1980s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.