Away kit release date?

kyleackles said:
New-Man-City-jersey-2014-Away-Manchester-City-13-14-soccer-uniforms-Thailand-Quality-Blank.jpg
That looks better than the other picture

Shocking that fans get stick a minority for wearing shirts. I will admit the ones that need the next size up does not look good and need a bit of a reality check.

Lets think, do I want to put £ back into my club and help in some little way / show my support.

Or do I put £ towards mr CK's brand new extra flashy house or car next month humm let's think.

Fire away on the ones that wear full kits over the age of 15 to the match, I've no idea what planet they are on.

Lancet Fluke said:
the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
Black top (with gold additions), Gold shorts (with black additions), Black socks (with gold additions).

Will look pretty cool if you ask me, but nobody did :)

Are you thinking something like this?

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tSMs_ylXriA/UJZPnyONrXI/AAAAAAAAAPM/TsHUoYCtuxM/s320/goldshorts.jpg[/bigimg]

Y'know when a post just gets you...?

Well this got me.

*doffs metaphorical cap*

I always say I'll never buy a kit, I don't like (and then go on to buy it). WHU and City shared a reebok away shirt that I despised. I purchased said kit for £5 in a charity shop. It had Samaras and 20 on back. I hate it even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.