Away kit release date?

Crumpsall abroad said:
Home shirts , along with United's are , if reports are correct ,the dearest on the market next year. ( £55 without the numbers/badges/letters etc )Away, 3rd and European shirts wont be much cheaper. Season tickets have gone up 10% for the 3rd year ( at least ) in a row. There's a bit of a pattern developing here. A bit of advice...........if you're a grown man, have a bit of self-respect then don't walk around in a piece of over-priced sponsored nylon tut made in Cambodia. Football shirts are for children, people who play football.............or in your collective cases, clueless twats with more money than sense.

And before any offended muppets start accuse me of being a Red, don't even go there shirt boys.
don,t mess with the Crumpsall boys............................

Crumpsall abroad said:
Home shirts , along with United's are , if reports are correct ,the dearest on the market next year. ( £55 without the numbers/badges/letters etc )Away, 3rd and European shirts wont be much cheaper. Season tickets have gone up 10% for the 3rd year ( at least ) in a row. There's a bit of a pattern developing here. A bit of advice...........if you're a grown man, have a bit of self-respect then don't walk around in a piece of over-priced sponsored nylon tut made in Cambodia. Football shirts are for children, people who play football.............or in your collective cases, clueless twats with more money than sense.

And before any offended muppets start accuse me of being a Red, don't even go there shirt boys.

When I start seeking dressing advice from someone called "Crumpsall Abroad" you will be the first fella I turn to. Until then, I'LL DECIDE what I spend my money on AND what I wear to the football, Clueless Tw@t or not! And, seeing as I EARN MY OWN MONEY, I will do whatever the fuck I please with it!

Don't tell me, you are a smoker and big drinker who burns and pisses away multiples of £55 every week or two?!

And, one last thing, if you don't want to be called a ignorant totalitarian tw@t, don't set out to offend people, then call them muppets if you succeed, you mouth breathing Red!

Signed,

A Shirt Boy, Clueless Tw@t with more money than you, apparently.... (who still likes to wear his mint '09 white collared classic to games!)

it's not bad actually. looks kinda sharp. I do like the gold on black crest though.

I will reserve judgement until I see this one with the shorts and socks on our players though.

Can almost never tell about a kit when it's sitting on a hanger like that.

We've overlooked the fact that if the leak is real, does Nike just have dressers sitting around the office? A bit funny to be taken in that kind of setting.

Crumpsall abroad said:

Sounds a bit like you prefer wearing a shirt made of say, dishrags, doesn't it?

Crumpsall abroad said:

Hahaha

Fuck you

Crumpsall abroad said:

Post of the day

ChicagoBlue said:
Crumpsall abroad said:

When I start seeking dressing advice from someone called "Crumpsall Abroad" you will be the first fella I turn to. Until then, I'LL DECIDE what I spend my money on AND what I wear to the football, Clueless Tw@t or not! And, seeing as I EARN MY OWN MONEY, I will do whatever the fuck I please with it!

Don't tell me, you are a smoker and big drinker who burns and pisses away multiples of £55 every week or two?!

And, one last thing, if you don't want to be called a ignorant totalitarian tw@t, don't set out to offend people, then call them muppets if you succeed, you mouth breathing Red!

Signed,

A Shirt Boy, Clueless Tw@t with more money than you, apparently.... (who still likes to wear his mint '09 white collared classic to games!)

Amen, the last City home shirt I bought was also the '09 white collar job, worn only for matchdays and still going strong, alternated with the red'n'black diagonal sash 3rd kit.

I'll wear what I want...

Crumpsall abroad said:

Haaaaaaa gotta be a pisstake surely

ChicagoBlue said:
Crumpsall abroad said:

Signed,

Dear 'Clueless Twat with more money than me', I hope you've ordered your new range of value-for-money Nike tut in time for a parade with your mates, the 'Men in Nylon'.

As for smoking, you're right it's wrong ,you wouldnt want to set your shirt on fire, you really would look a bit of a dick then.

And as for 'mouth breathing Red' , that's a new one on me, you dog's cock.

Crumpsall abroad said:

I agree with you mate fwiw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.