Away support playing up?

Blue Streak

It's been rare I must admit as many were bricking it for visits to Maine Road, but which away followings did 'take the piss'?

I remember the bench ripping up in the old Platt Lane End by Leeds and also Sunderland fans chucking seats on the pitch after we had relegated them, but little outside.

The only one that springs to mind for me was Chelsea back in the 80's. Friday night game in the old Division Two IIRC? I recall it was chaos in parts.

Spurs back ohhhh I cant remember, was about the time of the Falklands... we gave Villa some shite and (I think) David Cross really crocked either Ardiles or Villa.

Loads of City fans left the Kippax 5 mins before the end and ended up missing a couple (I think) of really late City goals.

The City fans came steaming in the main stand looking for spurs fans.... was quite crapping meself at the time.

scorer said:
Spurs back ohhhh I cant remember, was about the time of the Falklands... we gave Villa some shite and (I think) David Cross really crocked either Ardiles or Villa.

Loads of City fans left the Kippax 5 mins before the end and ended up missing a couple (I think) of really late City goals.

The City fans came steaming in the main stand looking for spurs fans.... was quite crapping meself at the time.

That was the season we went down, we got a late pen and then David Cross nicked the equaliser IIRC.

lancs blue said:
scorer said:

That was the season we went down, we got a late pen and then David Cross nicked the equaliser IIRC.

Yeah thats the game.

A good few of the Coventry lot got 3 year + sentences following the cup game at maine rd

Birmingham, chelsea, millwall, boro also stick in the memory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.