Away support playing up?

lancs blue said:
Coventry in the Cup after Goat's late winner? Didn't they charge towards the Main stand IIRC.

Yes and City fans storming the gates at the end of the game to get into the Cov twats. Cov jumped into the Maine Stand laying into non hoolie fans...... fans of all ages and sexes. They soon regretted doing that.....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
lancs blue said:
Coventry in the Cup after Goat's late winner? Didn't they charge towards the Main stand IIRC.

Yes and City fans storming the gates at the end of the game to get into the Cov twats. Cov jumped into the Maine Stand laying into non hoolie fans...... fans of all ages and sexes. They soon regretted doing that.....
I was in the main stand at that game, the first time I had seen trouble at a home game as bad.
Millwall was bad when they smashed fuck out of the curry mile.

Blue Lloyd said:
It's been rare I must admit as many were bricking it for visits to Maine Road, but which away followings did 'take the piss'?

I remember the bench ripping up in the old Platt Lane End by Leeds and also Sunderland fans chucking seats on the pitch after we had relegated them, but little outside.

The only one that springs to mind for me was Chelsea back in the 80's. Friday night game in the old Division Two IIRC? I recall it was chaos in parts.

oh i remember that chelsea game, i was arguing with a steward about my age as i was tryin to get in on concession when a load of chelsea came legging it round the corner taking potshots at anyone

i turned to steward and said sod it, I'm 16 let me in

carnage afterwards as well

Birmingham in the North Stand, hmm around 97-98? Vince was the MC back then if it helps anyone clarify the year, some steward was injured big time and was announced a few games later they got the guy and got a heavy sentence.

Think it was this game...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLzY7W9oasU[/youtube]

It wasn't Milwall who did the Curry Mile it was City fans after they were stoped by the Police from getting to the Milwall fans after the game.

They took their frustrations out in Rusholme on the way back to town

SK_ said:
A good few of the Coventry lot got 3 year + sentences following the cup game at maine rd

Good. Fucking cowards went at a stand full of Women and Kids.

Don't drop the soap now...

Barnsley at home in the F. A cup at Maine Rd think we beat them 2-0, it was going off big time behind the Kippax

Whisk said:

What actually did Millwall do? and what were they doing there?

it was city who done curry mile.

lol @ 2.27
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSgAQnq96aQ[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.