Away support playing up?

peoffrey said:
SK_ said:
A good few of the Coventry lot got 3 year + sentences following the cup game at maine rd

Good. Fucking cowards went at a stand full of Women and Kids.

Don't drop the soap now...

If you remember , they had all the north stand that day, the only way they could go was into the main stand. Im not condoning what they did and cant be arsed getting into an arguement with someone i dont know over the internet but the sentences dished out for what went on that day were a joke

Ushited will tell you that everytime they came to MR they took the piss. Yes they had numbers and yes they were everywhere but they NEVER walked the walk. Plenty of posturing and waving of arms etc but that is pretty much it apart from the usual slapping of women and kids. Chelsea in 84 took the piss big style although revenge was had in later years and although the odd skirmish took place around MR and inside nobody came close that Chelsea mob in 84

admittedly i was a kid but that sunderland game being mentioned has surprised me. i remember them swapping shirts and scarves on the pitch with city and all of us singing "barcelona, barcelona, oh lay oh lay oh lay" due to the rags ECWC final a few days later.

SK_ said:
peoffrey said:
Good. Fucking cowards went at a stand full of Women and Kids.

Don't drop the soap now...

If you remember , they had all the north stand that day, the only way they could go was into the main stand. Im not condoning what they did and cant be arsed getting into an arguement with someone i dont know over the internet but the sentences dished out for what went on that day were a joke
They didint have all the north stand we were in the usual away section

howfen blue said:
SK_ said:

Better memory then me mate, i thought they had all the north stand, i was in the kippax that day, remember when they started piling into the main stand quite a few city hopped over the wall and ran over the pitch to confront them

mancmackem said:
Birmingham in the North Stand, hmm around 97-98? Vince was the MC back then if it helps anyone clarify the year, some steward was injured big time and was announced a few games later they got the guy and got a heavy sentence.

Think it was this game...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLzY7W9oasU[/youtube]

It was a copper who got done that game, face burst open, but not sure whether it was a city fan or brum fan who did it

I remember vividly getting on the train at Macclesfield in the 80s and it being completely rammed with Chelsea, it was a Friday night game and as the train slowed down I could see almost every window covered with flags. I must've been bout' 14 so they didn't really pay me any attention... but it was the first time I'd ever seen (what I now know to be) 'casuals'.. loads of Pringle, Tachinni, Fila, Fred Perry etc.. gettin' dolled up for a fight, what's that all about ? however, even now, though not a hooligan I still trawl e-bay for clothes of this era.

im_still_here said:
Whisk said:
What actually did Millwall do? and what were they doing there?

it was city who done curry mile.

lol @ 2.27
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSgAQnq96aQ[/youtube]

Danny & his Reading youth; good lord. Lying little half-wit.

Eds said:
Ushited will tell you that everytime they came to MR they took the piss. Yes they had numbers and yes they were everywhere but they NEVER walked the walk. Plenty of posturing and waving of arms etc but that is pretty much it apart from the usual slapping of women and kids. Chelsea in 84 took the piss big style although revenge was had in later years and although the odd skirmish took place around MR and inside nobody came close that Chelsea mob in 84
Utd went toe to toe a good few times in the Kippax thats a fact. Apart from Utd i can only remember Boro (who mobbed up in the Gene Kelly pre seats) and I think Spurs ever tried to take the Kippax ,that's from 1974

SK_ said:
howfen blue said:

Better memory then me mate, i thought they had all the north stand, i was in the kippax that day, remember when they started piling into the main stand quite a few city hopped over the wall and ran over the pitch to confront them

They were in the section between the Main & North in front of the Police booth IIRC (strange decision), hence the ease that they spilled into the Main Stand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.