Away support today

I'm getting sick and tired of the PC BRIGADE on BM. (blah, blah,blah)

Now becuase we've finally hit back at Boyle, Red Issue, the MIBS and the obssesed f***ers that have been singing about City for as long as I can remember, we're doing something wrong and are obsessed as they are.

Well tuff.

I've been waiting years for City to have a suitable riposte. However, due to the fact we've had little to sing about, and to be quite honest, they haven't done much wrong, we haven't had the chance to sing about them or to come up with some new songs.

Thankfully the Glazers have helped us out. We been waiting for a chink in their armour for years and now we've found it. I for one will be singing none stop city and anti United songs on Wednesday. Let's see the f***er's squirm as much as we've been doing over the years. If those that are already complaining don't want to, then saty quiet and let the rest of us do the singing. (the majority)

gillymcfc said:
Not sure if it has been mentioned but I thought the singing from the lads today was top drawer

All the new songs were sang loud and clear great build up for Wednesday,

Well done everyone who went.

Here's a few video clips took at the game today:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdvU6hTdCkI[/youtube]

Everyone who went today deserves a huge well done! It came across on TV absolutely brilliantly, I think the fact it was on ITV (terrestrial TV) which meant almost everyone would (or could) have seen (or in this case, heard) it made it even better. I was laughing my head off when the Ocean Finance chant could be heard crystal clear. Well done lads! Also the FA Cup in the crowd looked class!

the support today was incredible, anti-rag songs funny as fook, quality in support of the players, mainly for robinho but i specially liked the free double-decker bus song, genius + classic city humour

I was in the East stand and I don't know who he is and whether he's on here or not but there was a bloke stood 5 rows from the back, in the middle of the small section we got in the east stand, who started so many songs, unreal.

I've not been to that many away games, being a younger blue, but today was one of my favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.