Away support today

Blue2112 said:
Was like the old days today, old fashioned football ground, being so close to the pitch you wondered how the fuck could they not score at every opportunity, stewards not giving a fuck where you stood, loud as fuck, loads of old faces and fair play to Scunthorpe for an exciting FA Cup game.

Loved all the songs but pissed my sides at Malcolm Glazer is a blue is a blue he hates m*****s

I enjoyed that one :)

haha just got in work and we obviously upset a few rags who were watching on tv yesterday!! I have been asked by one what is this fucking song about Glazier. Next one asked and that fucking UNITED one lol Well done boys!

gillymcfc said:
tonytowers said:
absoloutely spot on,watching at home and proper impressed with the new songs,loud and clear.especially liked u n i t e d that spells f*****g debt too me,whos our new song writer?

I think Freestyler claims credit for one of them

yeh i made up the istanbul debt song, i started it off with 'i pray' then changed it to 'you can't pay', and now everytime it's sung i can hear people singing both of them! lol

It was brilliant yesterday, IMO i think the atmopshere and our crowd was miles better than it has been for away games in the Premiership, the place was bouncing from the first whistle, endless noise and everyone knew all the words to the new songs, and there was even a few oldies started like If I die in the Kippax Street there'll be ten red bastards at my feet.... and everyone joined in, the ocean finance song got belted out louder than any other song so i imagine wednesday it's gonna go up another notch!

It was really good to only hear blue moon sang 5 times all game instead of singing it every 5 minutes! :)

well done yesterday everyone, brilliant day out, cracking atmosphere, i can safely say everyone have warmed up for OT.

kenzie115 said:
I was in the East stand and I don't know who he is and whether he's on here or not but there was a bloke stood 5 rows from the back, in the middle of the small section we got in the east stand, who started so many songs, unreal.

I've not been to that many away games, being a younger blue, but today was one of my favourites.

Think i may have been one of them.. had a top day out!

Specially when me my dad and a guy in front got the double decker song going... Followed by the 2 double deckers etc started in the block to our left!

Class!!!

Freestyler said:
gillymcfc said:
I think Freestyler claims credit for one of them

yeh i made up the istanbul debt song, i started it off with 'i pray' then changed it to 'you can't pay', and now everytime it's sung i can hear people singing both of them! lol

It was brilliant yesterday, IMO i think the atmopshere and our crowd was miles better than it has been for away games in the Premiership, the place was bouncing from the first whistle, endless noise and everyone knew all the words to the new songs, and there was even a few oldies started like If I die in the Kippax Street there'll be ten red bastards at my feet.... and everyone joined in, the ocean finance song got belted out louder than any other song so i imagine wednesday it's gonna go up another notch!

It was really good to only hear blue moon sang 5 times all game instead of singing it every 5 minutes! :)

well done yesterday everyone, brilliant day out, cracking atmosphere, i can safely say everyone have warmed up for OT.

When "if I die in the Kippax Street" started, memories of good time came back.
You could tell the ones who stood on the Kippax .

What ever the score on Wednesday night, it should be 90 Minutes of noise from us.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Yes, we were loud and vociforous but I hope this anti-Rag singing peters out after the semi-final. Nearly every song we sung today was aimed at the Rags - hardly any pro-City singing.

Totally agree with this! let's give it to em big time on weds but with the originality and humour within the new batch of songs let's put some effort in for some pro-City songs and really stamp ourselves back into this football world!! we've been lame as fuck as a set of fans for quite a few years with 25000 turning up to last seasons Euro games, us being outsung by 800 Fulham fans last year, us not selling our away allocations at Brum n hardly singing a song at Wigan with us havin a quarter of the whole attendance etc etc etc!

with the potential we have at our club we should be buzzin every game, n even if we don't get through at OT this week I'd like to see us blues singing all game and really show how much this club means to us!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.