Away Support

cheddar404 said:
It was better when we were shitter. Ironic.

If prices at other clubs were the same as City's and train prices are decent we would sell away days in a click of the fingers, that's why in the lower leagues we had such a good following, cheap tickets!

The world should follow Germany's examples!

lancs blue said:
spacecadet said:
Numbers are less than in the 80-90s due to cost and the pain in the arse of buying tickets.

We took more away when Pearce was in charge 5 years ago than we do now.
We weren't inrecession five years ago remember a good Wed night following at Arsenal when Pearce was in charge too.

Alot of people might be like myself and due to going to a euro away or 2, I have had to cut back on the number of domestic aways.

This wasn't a problem several years ago!

In terms of numbers

1. Rags
2. Liverpool
3. Sunderland
4. Everton
5. Newcastle
6. Sunderland
7. Chelsea
8. Spurs
9. City

In terms of atmosphere.

1. Rags
2. City
3. The rest

WNRH said:
In terms of numbers

1. Rags
2. Liverpool
3. Sunderland
4. Everton
5. Newcastle
6. Sunderland
7. Chelsea
8. Spurs
9. City

In terms of atmosphere.

1. Rags
2. City
3. The rest

I don't see 1/3 of the match singing about another team is a good atmosphere, West Brom away the 1st 15 mins were dedicated to city, then Rooney, then City again!

marios stress ball said:
WNRH said:
In terms of numbers

1. Rags
2. Liverpool
3. Sunderland
4. Everton
5. Newcastle
6. Sunderland
7. Chelsea
8. Spurs
9. City

In terms of atmosphere.

1. Rags
2. City
3. The rest

I don't see 1/3 of the match singing about another team is a good atmosphere, West Brom away the 1st 15 mins were dedicated to city, then Rooney, then City again!

For home atmosphere i reckon were 17th or 18th in the league.

WNRH said:
marios stress ball said:
WNRH said:
In terms of numbers

1. Rags
2. Liverpool
3. Sunderland
4. Everton
5. Newcastle
6. Sunderland
7. Chelsea
8. Spurs
9. City

In terms of atmosphere.

1. Rags
2. City
3. The rest

For home atmosphere i reckon were 17th or 18th in the league.

Oh god ye, we're awful now, as soon as it came good they put some massive family stand in and now they made it even more cosy on level 2. I think we could be a little higher than talkshite's VOLUME rating. I so wish I was in charge of the "fan experience" rubbish, there'd be some big changes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.