Away Ticket Price Cap Petition

Done.
TBH I think what the two clubs should agree a fee and both sets of fans are then charged that price. So if Arsenal want to charge £62 for away fans all their fans are charged £62 when they come our place. Likewise Wigan fans get charged £25.
That way both clubs have the same amount of say in the ticket prices.

Signed but I think £30-00 is unrealistic. However a petition is needed to show a strength of feeling. This needs spreading to all other supporter groups and websites etc across the country to get as many signatures as possible.

DaveH said:
Done.
TBH I think what the two clubs should agree a fee and both sets of fans are then charged that price. So if Arsenal want to charge £62 for away fans all their fans are charged £62 when they come our place. Likewise Wigan fans get charged £25.
That way both clubs have the same amount of say in the ticket prices.

We charge more than that for Wigan fans, so they could charge us more. It would allow clubs to charge away fans even more. The fans are not to blame for the clubs prices, so to punish Arsenal fans - who already pay a fortune - is just unfair.

fair play to anyone trying to do something about the total disregard that football has for the very thing that keeps it alive.

we should turn our backs to the game in the 62nd minute at arsenal, a small protest, but significant.

Signed-hope this catches on!

Things can't carry on the way they are, admission prices, wages, catering prices, etc.

Biggsy1 said:
Never gonna happen should be £40 not £30!!

You're missing the point. It's just about raising awareness that something must change. I genuinely think that the £62 arsenal ticket could be a tipping point - us sending a block of tickets back nearly four weeks early before it's below 5000 points means sales must be awful.

signed.I have to disagree that it can cost up to 200 pounds for an away game though.That figure must be an exception rather than the rule.If Dortmund can charge up to thirty five pounds for a Champions League game,why cant English clubs with far less facilities etc do the same? So the away fan gets charged less than home fans,works out even when you go to their place and its costing more with transport.

Alex the Blue said:
Signed but I think £30-00 is unrealistic. However a petition is needed to show a strength of feeling. This needs spreading to all other supporter groups and websites etc across the country to get as many signatures as possible.
How can it be unrealistic if arsenal charge West Brom £25.50 and Norwich charge Wigan £19.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.