Away Ticket Price Cap Petition

Colins Bellend said:
Alex the Blue said:
Signed but I think £30-00 is unrealistic. However a petition is needed to show a strength of feeling. This needs spreading to all other supporter groups and websites etc across the country to get as many signatures as possible.
How can it be unrealistic if arsenal charge West Brom £25.50 and Norwich charge Wigan £19.

Fair enough, if Arsenal can charge WBA £25-50 why not the same for everybody else. £19-00 at Norwich is a very good price. I re-tract the word unrealistic.

I can just see Peter Hill-Wood and his cronies in the Arsenal boardroom.

"fans aren't happy about prices for tickets"

"so?"

"they've got a petition"

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha awwwwwww"

DaveH said:
Done.
TBH I think what the two clubs should agree a fee and both sets of fans are then charged that price. So if Arsenal want to charge £62 for away fans all their fans are charged £62 when they come our place. Likewise Wigan fans get charged £25.
That way both clubs have the same amount of say in the ticket prices.

Really pisses me off this short sighted attitude. It's not the fans that set the prices. If anything this would put the prices up.

mansour's tow ropes said:
30 is too low, its been above 30 for many years

i think 40 would be more realistic, with price decreasing for the other age groups etc

even £40 is a hell of a lot less than the £62 Arsenal are charging or the £50 for Norwich

30 isn't too low, imo.

For what it is, 90 minutes in a concrete bowl with over priced pasties and piss water beer, £20 tops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.