Away tickets price cap next 3 seasons

Get in really happy about this. I go alot aways anyway except the likes of Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal because it's to expensive but this is great I can now go to these. Also leaves more money for Beer ☺

I waiting for it to be announced that all tickets will only be sold if you use club travel. Will suit some of our more gentle fans but not those who still see football as a get together with mates, a day out with like minded football fans.

I waiting for it to be announced that all tickets will only be sold if you use club travel. Will suit some of our more gentle fans but not those who still see football as a get together with mates, a day out with like minded football fans.
That's going to come with this bullshit about having to collect tickets in the city the game's being played in
Had to traipse half way across Kiev in the snow because some bald rag weasel **** dreamt up this plan for the swampies and felt we should do the same, a complete dickhead lacking any social awareness. Didn't like it when I questioned him on it but the usual sheep bleated along

Ok it's a step in the right direction, acknowleding at least that tickets are a rip off.

This benefit will only be noticed at say the Emirates or the Swamp where you'll pay significantly more than £30.
At many away grounds it's nearer to the £30 cap anyway.

The big hurdle for financial cost of attending matches (for me) is the cost of Travel.
I was desperate to go to Bournemouth away, have enough LP's to get a ticket but £121 for the fucking train?
Virgin can fuck right off.

Sort out the cost of trains in this country, companies knowing when matches are on and to make more profit are eager to up the prices as they know football fans
will be booking train tickets.

This has turned me off aways the most - Travel cost.
I'm aware coach travel is available but still you're talking average £30 for the coach.
Cheaper than the train but much longer journeys.

Can you tell us how many games other than Bournemouth and any that have been subsidised by the premier league are nearer this £30 cap in the last 5 seasons?

It's excellent news for away match goers and plenty of £££ will be saved by this cap on price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.