Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree there’s a dichotomy here. Why would you bother to keep your points high if you don’t go to the high point games?

I rewatched the derby on TV on Thursday and saw a couple of ladies I know. One hasn’t been to a game this season and the other has been to two. They have high points and so went to this one. They are in a branch.

That particular game, I think it being midweek was a factor

His point is right though should the game have been weekend or Brighton

It wasn't discussed, why would it be when Parker is on the forum himself and the seasoncard rep is a member of the supporters club himself

Corporate and players/employees having 20% could just be a line they pull anyway, you're not telling me that if all 449 employees rocked up wanting a ticket they wouldn't get one..?
That’s the clubs 5% out of a 3000 allocation

They'll have had their little taste and might not choose to rough it with the plebs, but they aren't daft, they'll still take the two tickets per game they're entitled to and sell them on covering the price of the box

True. Those with a few extra quid are untouchable unfortunately. It’s wank and is causing fraction in our general support all this money men over general support the club are seemingly craving for.

That’s the clubs 5% out of a 3000 allocation

Corporate - 15% (450 tickets)
Club - 5% (150 tickets)

So if they stuck to the 450 for corporate which it sounds like they did earlier in the thread, if more than 150 employees want one, where does that come from

I believe in the 60% less and less the more I've broken the numbers down

Club - 5% (150 tickets)

So if they stuck to the 450 for corporate which it sounds like they did earlier in the thread, if more than 150 employees want one, where does that come from

Bloody typo I meant 15% but you are right. No way did the club put aside just 150 tickets for Brighton.

Club - 5% (150 tickets)

Unless it’s Newcastle or Cardiff away, or Everton last minute ......

Why would they want to keep their points high, but don’t go to the high point games?
I know of a least 4 that haven't been to more than 2 aways all season but are going to Brighton,they are scared of falling behind there argument is they've done there bit over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.