Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Cheesy's vlog the other day after the Fulham game and he interviews folk who've come from all over the fuckin' show, and first time at the match-ers! How do they get an away ticket for a ground allocation as small as the one at Fulham? Do they buy Fulham hospitality or do they circumvent the system with the collusion of the club and pay over the odds for a hospitality package.

I watched Cheesy's vlog the other day after the Fulham game and he interviews folk who've come from all over the fuckin' show, and first time at the match-ers! How do they get an away ticket for a ground allocation as small as the one at Fulham? Do they buy Fulham hospitality or do they circumvent the system with the collusion of the club and pay over the odds for a hospitality package.

Fulham has a neutral end right next to the away fans at £60 a ticket, maybe they bought for there. I know some who did due to not getting one in our end.

Cheesy though is Cheesy. Real Cheesy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.