Away tickets

For the sake of clarity, why hasn't the club put out a statement detailing exactly where the 5% allocation for 18-25 year olds is coming from?

City Matters is classic Chinese Whispers. What have they got to hide?

The most shocking thing is the City Matters rep spreading false rumor about people buying points for Shaktar away when it was clear they would not be awarded for unused tickets, and that the rep had no idea why the points system was introduced in the first place.

People do their own thing but I would have thought the ID checks would start at Bournemouth. Maybe not though.

If they expect people to drive 5 hours without knowing if there ticket will actually be there then that will be a disgrace.

Have the club indicated how to cancel if selected? Also as there is no photo ID required anyone can collect anyway, unless the club is planning ID checks and has deliberately not told us?

The most shocking thing is the City Matters rep spreading false rumor about people buying points for Shaktar away when it was clear they would not be awarded for unused tickets, and that the rep had no idea why the points system was introduced in the first place.

More than anything else it proves he deals in myths, half truths and innuendo.

I know someone who bought a ticket for Shaktar away, he thought he’d get the points. He didn’t!
If our rep was in touch with away fans he’d actually know what was going on.

If they expect people to drive 5 hours without knowing if there ticket will actually be there then that will be a disgrace.

Have the club indicated how to cancel if selected? Also as there is no photo ID required anyone can collect anyway, unless the club is planning ID checks and has deliberately not told us?

I am not sure what will happen with the ID checks but the Club shouldn’t need a lot of time to check people against their tickets in the queue for away games. I’m not a big fan of the ID checks and I am just saying what a well run Club / Business should be able to do to back up its commitments.

I am not sure what will happen with the ID checks but the Club shouldn’t need a lot of time to check people against their tickets in the queue for away games. I’m not a big fan of the ID checks and I am just saying what a well run Club / Business should be able to do to back up its commitments.

The club had not announced ID checks though has it?

Celtic did take a lot of time. Appreciate you're talking about in the queue, where did this come from? Thought it was collect at a designated point. Refer you to Celtic. If not, do you think the club will subject their staff to the abuse they would receive asking for ID in the queue to enter the ground, bearing in mind if the ID doesn't match, the person being checked wouldn't get in ?
You wouldn't even be able to pay showsec enough to put staff in to do that job.

Celtic did take a lot of time. Appreciate you're talking about in the queue, where did this come from? Thought it was collect at a designated point. Refer you to Celtic. If not, do you think the club will subject their staff to the abuse they would receive asking for ID in the queue to enter the ground, bearing in mind if the ID doesn't match, the person being checked wouldn't get in ?
You wouldn't even be able to pay showsec enough to put staff in to do that job.

I was in the queue at Celtic mate. We need clarity from the Club on the plans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.