Away tickets

For some reason you're assuming didn't do the "hard yards" before points were awarded. Now that is being on a high horse.

I'm not assuming anything but I know my points don't reflect my loyalty and I would expect that to be true of other people. How many and to what extent is unknown but I think it is grounds to question just how fair the system is now.

That is not possible now though, is it? There are no points for away games any more. By the time somebody starting from scratch gets to 20,000 points, those that are on 20,000 now will be on 40,000. You could take 10 years off from watching City and still have more points than them. So what you were able to achieve is not really realistic any more.

When you started, the gap between the top and bottom was much smaller and so it was still possible to rack up enough points from unfashionable games, over a relatively short period of time, to qualify for tickets for the more prestigious fixtures. That is no longer the case really.

Things have changed since the points system came in and, imo, it's time for the system to evolve.

Who will be checking the complete randoms at away games, and how will they be informed considering for most of them it will be their first ever game. That's the biggest crime being committed, facilitated by the club, and completely overlooked by our rep. If he was representing us, and had just one clue what was happening at big away games he would know this is the area to target, yet I have seen no mention of it. Subjecting your most loyal supporters to id checks, while allowing Utd fans in the City section at old trafford, and the same crime at every other big away day is nothing short of a disgrace.

So nothing changes then, except a few mard arse kids get first dibs. Dibs they won't touch with a barge pole when we draw Brighton away in the league cup.

To be fair at Swansea in the fa cup there were a fair few younger fans there than normal.

Our coach had a good bunch on, we picked 6 up under 18 from Knutsford

To be fair at Swansea in the fa cup there were a fair few younger fans there than normal.

Our coach had a good bunch on, we picked 6 up under 18 from Knutsford

Well done mayo31. Btw we sorted a few tickets for U16 Blues living in Wales to go with their families.

For most youngsters their first experience of seeing City live is likely to be at the Etihad and we need to tap into the growing interest, particularly as our ground will hold over 60k in years to come. A guy who came to our Supporters Club AGM runs a junior sports club in Harrogate and City are the best supported Club. I’ve helped him and his lad get tickets for Spurs at home.

It was photo ID and letter of confirmation

I thought the Celtic collection would have been a lot easier if all the Blues who were down at Bournemouth the week before could have picked up their Celtic tickets then. That would have knocked a third off the queue for starters (and probably more given the privileges to Tommy Cook’s and Corporate).

Well done mayo31. Btw we sorted a few tickets for U16 Blues living in Wales to go with their families.

For most youngsters their first experience of seeing City live is likely to be at the Etihad and we need to tap into the growing interest, particularly as our ground will hold over 60k in years to come. A guy who came to our Supporters Club AGM runs a junior sports club in Harrogate and City are the best supported Club. I’ve helped him and his lad get tickets for Spurs at home.

Thats right you get tickets for non supporting plastic fans, while the rest of us loyal fans pick over the scraps. Harrogate branch yorkshire c---- :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.