Away tickets

So, at what level of corporate hospitality do I gain rights to away tickets? If I join the Commonwealth bar does that entitle me to be in the 20% pot for away tickets?
I’ve tried the loyalty route but every year I get a little bit further away so maybe it’s time to buy myself in, even though the club have had me biting the platinum carrot every season.
Or do I just join a supporters club and befriend the chairman or whoever it is that sorts their mates out with tickets?
I just don’t know anymore. Anyone got a spare for Norwich?

So, at what level of corporate hospitality do I gain rights to away tickets? If I join the Commonwealth bar does that entitle me to be in the 20% pot for away tickets?
I’ve tried the loyalty route but every year I get a little bit further away so maybe it’s time to buy myself in, even though the club have had me biting the platinum carrot every season.
Or do I just join a supporters club and befriend the chairman or whoever it is that sorts their mates out with tickets?

You could have tried going to more games mate but it sounds like Corporate is for you!

Spoke to a Norwich fan yesterday and they have also been sneaky this year with their away allocation. Selling season cards at different levels which gain more points and starting a rolling points system based on what season card you bought for this season. This conveniently ignores all the previous years of support. However they slyly sold around seven thousand of the highest points cards which essentially would have guaranteed an away ticket so these people have first choice of an away ticket before anyone else. Still means they only have a 50:50 chance of a ticket where you three thousand tickets which when they have all paid extra initially thinking an away ticket was a given is out of order. Done some other stuff as well which I can’t remember which makes our system look brilliant

Spoke to a Norwich fan yesterday and they have also been sneaky this year with their away allocation. Selling season cards at different levels which gain more points and starting a rolling points system based on what season card you bought for this season. This conveniently ignores all the previous years of support. However they slyly sold around seven thousand of the highest points cards which essentially would have guaranteed an away ticket so these people have first choice of an away ticket before anyone else. Still means they only have a 50:50 chance of a ticket where you three thousand tickets which when they have all paid extra initially thinking an away ticket was a given is out of order. Done some other stuff as well which I can’t remember which makes our system look brilliant
I think I read they had to pay something like £50, just to have the right to buy an away ticket.

Our system is brilliant, they just needed to tweak it to be over a rolling period. That was the only change required to the system itself.

ID checks, allocations to corporate etc are separate issues. The system itself is (was) brilliant.

Last edited:
I think I read they had to pay something like £50, just to have the right to buy an away ticket.

Our system is brilliant, they just needed to tweak it to be over a rolling period. That was the only change required to the system itself.

ID checks, allocations to corporate etc are separate issues. The system itself is (was) brilliant.

I’ve said this for years. England do loyalty over a four year period and then two years points drop off. We pick every ticket up in the city we are playing for away games and I’ve never had an issue. There is no way around the system, no way of cheating it, no complaints.
Because City made a mess of things at Celtic they made a u-turn on European tickets but I have seen for fifteen years how it can work correctly. Obviously you can’t do pick up for every domestic home game but spot checks I’m fine with.
The biggest problem is the club and too many people aren’t really interested in implementing this as they’re not really bothered who gets the tickets. I really don’t get supporters clubs getting allocated tickets to give to who they like when fans with loads more loyalty points don’t get a look in.

That's right although rather than cap the number of these tickets they sold they carried on selling them. Norwich have a great away support and travel in numbers so the club knew that they can make a few quid by charging extra. Sold out a Friday night away trip albeit first game back in the premier but that means a day of work plus either an overnight stop or arriving back in Norwich at around 4.00am. Norwich fans not happy with this new system.

I’ve said this for years. England do loyalty over a four year period and then two years points drop off. We pick every ticket up in the city we are playing for away games and I’ve never had an issue. There is no way around the system, no way of cheating it, no complaints.
Because City made a mess of things at Celtic they made a u-turn on European tickets but I have seen for fifteen years how it can work correctly. Obviously you can’t do pick up for every domestic home game but spot checks I’m fine with.
The biggest problem is the club and too many people aren’t really interested in implementing this as they’re not really bothered who gets the tickets. I really don’t get supporters clubs getting allocated tickets to give to who they like when fans with loads more loyalty points don’t get a look in.
No point in having a loyalty system when nearly half the tickets that are sold / given away / touted are not based on the loyalty system

The lowest level for Corporate is Joes which I think is £2100 for the season. It is however sold out (you can join the waiting list now though which would pretty much get you a good chance next season). There is a new hospitality opening in a few months with availability (slightly dearer). 93:20 and stuff like that is pointless - no benefits re: away tickets. don't know all the Corporates - but easiest way of explaining is - less than 2 grand and no away tickets - more than 2 grand and you are in :-)

The lowest level for Corporate is Joes which I think is £2100 for the season. It is however sold out (you can join the waiting list now though which would pretty much get you a good chance next season). There is a new hospitality opening in a few months with availability (slightly dearer). 93:20 and stuff like that is pointless - no benefits re: away tickets. don't know all the Corporates - but easiest way of explaining is - less than 2 grand and no away tickets - more than 2 grand and you are in :-)

So if you are in Joe's, are you guaranteed a single away ticket for any game you want?

And, by extension, is there any limit to the number of aways you go to?

So if you are in Joe's, are you guaranteed a single away ticket for any game you want?

And, by extension, is there any limit to the number of aways you go to?
No
If you are in Joes you can apply for tickets to away games .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.