Away tickets

Going to have to announce a further criteria for Palace this afternoon, down to 10,000 points at the moment
When I booked mine yesterday they only gave me the choice of 1 block and only 4 different rows anything else was restricted view, that’s providing all blocks and rows were on sale.

It's actually a side, but you wouldn't realise as you can't see the bloody pitch!

I haven't been back to Palace since a steward ordered me to sit down or face ejection. I told him that if I had a seat to sit on I would oblige him but as 3 in a row were missing I didn't have any choice. He walked off in a huff. It is a shithole of a ground and as many have said, the view is appalling.

I haven't been back to Palace since a steward ordered me to sit down or face ejection. I told him that if I had a seat to sit on I would oblige him but as 3 in a row were missing I didn't have any choice. He walked off in a huff. It is a shithole of a ground and as many have said, the view is appalling.

Having said that it's one of my favourite places to go, similar to Everton this weekend, bit of character to it instead of just some identical stadium on a retail park

Having said that it's one of my favourite places to go, similar to Everton this weekend, bit of character to it instead of just some identical stadium on a retail park

I am also going to Everton and to prepare myself I have been watching footy on the tele through my letterbox !! Both grounds certainly have character but it is like saying the 75 year old sat in the corner of the pub drinking half a mild ranting about the youth of today have no respect whilst quietly pissing himself has character.

No Oakie that was not a reference to you :-)

Agreed Everton is one of our favourite grounds it's the closest my lad has of experiencing maine Rd. Lot of respect for the Everton fans for how they celebrated with us on the motorway services after we had won the league at Brighton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.