Away tickets

I wonder if anyone is thinking of claiming from the club for the previous 5 years that this Platinum membership has been made available & paid for..

Joined a few supporters clubs over the years. Never once did the points go on my season card for the tickets I qualified for. Flip side is that I got tickets for some I didn’t qualify for. Supporters clubs use the same cards with high points to get the tickets or this is how it was explained to me. So joe bloggs could miss away games and still collect the points. Decided to sack it and get my own for the games I could get to so at least I would be collecting the points myself. Away tickets should be open to everyone that qualifies supporters clubs should be fucked off in my humble opinion as they are the biggest so called points whores

You have done really well to have that many points at 21.

That is 786 points a year since you have been alive and I know you buy tickets from other sources

So how is that done? I am interested

I get tickets every possible way I can because I want to go to every game and a lot of the time it doesn't drop to my level. I've always been platinum and my dads taken me since being young and always been in all the cup schemes.

For my season ticket I get 380 points and cup schemes 600 so that 980 before any additional home games and all the away games I manage to get on my points.

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone is thinking of claiming from the club for the previous 5 years that this Platinum membership has been made available & paid for..
I’ve no idea why they introduced something as stupid as Platinum in the first place but having done so people have got double points for it so I’d say the club had fulfilled their side of the bargain. And you still get double points for renewing your season ticket and signing up for cup schemes.

Personally I will wait for the club to either make an overall announcement or to send us an individual email stating just what is happening. I find Chinese whispers on internet forums are not always the best way to get true information. :-) :-)

I have queried this with Supp Services on twitter however they havnt responded ....

though they are actively posting other things

I have queried this with Supp Services on twitter however they havnt responded ....

though they are actively posting other things

It's possible we are jumping the gun, but this post earlier in the thread seems to back up our suspicions...

Hi We had a Ticketing working group meeting with the club yesterday & they announced this was going ahead. There is a communication going out about this & a couple of other agreed changes but we said they should have announced this prior to renewal (typical City tbh). They did agree that if anyone wants their £50 refunded they’ll do that although of course it also applies to seasoncard renewal & Cup schemes/home cup games and these account for more points than away games. Personally I’d love to see the back of Platinum altogether as I think it’s one of the daftest & most divisive things we’ve ever done. That’s the unanimous view of the rest of the City Matters committee as well so there’s no dissent among the group on that.

That is from our rep

... our rep has decided to communicate with us through an intermediary, an intermediary who definitely isn't our rep but is a 'friend' of our rep.

Any way, let us know if supporter services get back to you Mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.